- Why Shop With Us
Zeon 10 10,000lb 12v Winch with Steel Wire by Warn
Experience the pinnacle of winching technology with the Zeon 10 10,000lb 12v Winch from Warn. This exceptional winch boasts ultimate performance, featuring a robust steel wire rope and an impressive 10,000 lb (4536kg) of pulling capacity.
Crafted by Warn Industries, the Zeon 10 is a 12-volt electric winch designed for vehicle mounting, making it your trusted companion for heavy-duty recoveries and tasks. With an 24 meter wire rope, you'll have the reach you need to conquer challenging situations. Please note that a winch mount is required for proper installation.
When it comes to tackling diverse terrains, the Zeon 10 is up to the challenge. Its advanced, capable, and robust design is complemented by muck-busting sealing technology that keeps out everything except the good times.
Constructed with a hyper-durable cast aluminium housing and a sleek satin black finish, this winch not only looks great but also delivers on performance. With a remarkable 10,000-pound single-line pulling capacity, it's a workhorse unit that you can rely on for years to come.
- Convertible Control Pack: Choose between attaching it to the winch or remotely mounting it for versatile winch mounting options and aesthetics.
- New Design Planetary Gear Train and Series Wound Motor: Experience fast, quiet, and dependable pulling power.
- Satin Black Powder Coated Finish: Not only does it look fantastic, but it also features stainless steel fasteners and a clutch lever to inhibit corrosion.
- Improved Winch Sealing: Keep the elements at bay, ensuring the winch's longevity.
- Large Diameter Winch Drum: Reduces rope wear, is lightweight, and includes an integrated rope anchor for effortless rope installation.
- Includes 80 Feet of 3/8 Inch Galvanized Steel Wire Rope: Giving you ample reach and strength.
- 10,000 Pounds Single Line Pulling Capacity: Handle heavy loads with ease.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Rest easy knowing your investment is protected for a lifetime.
This model requires a Control Pack Relocation Kit should you want to mount control box remotely from winch. PN 89970 (Short kit), PN 89960 (Long kit)
Zeon 10 12v Winch Specifications
- Part number: ZEON-10-89650 (12V)
- Rated line pull: 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line
- Motor: series wound, 12V DC, 24V DC
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12′ (3.7m) lead
- Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 216:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
- Drum diameter/Length: 3.15″/9.0″ (80mm/229mm)
- Weight (kit shipping): 98 lbs. (44 kg)
- Rope: 9.52mm x 24.38m Steel Cable
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72″ (1.83m)
- Finish: Satin-black powder coat
Zeon 10 12v DC Performance Specifications (1st layer of drum)
Pull by layer
|0||33 (10.27)||62 amps||1/10000 (4536)|
|2000 (910)||14.9 (4.5)||144 amps||2/8245 (3740)|
|4000 (1810)||11.2 (3.4)||215 amps||3/7014 (3181)|
|6000 (2720)||8.5 (2.6)||280 amps||4/6103 (2768)|
|8000 (3630)||6.5 (2.0)||353 amps|
|10000 (4536)||4.8 (1.5)||409 amps|
Zeon 10 12v Winch Dimensions
|Integrated configuration||24.25″ L x 7.15″ D x 10.52″ H
(615.9mm L x 181.6mm D x 267.1mm H)
|Low-profile configuration||24.25″ L x 7.15″ D x 7.84″ H
(615.9mm L x 181.6mm D x 199.02mm H)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10.0″ x 4.5″
(254mm x 114.3mm)
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.