- Why Shop With Us
2000 DC - A compact utility winch packed with full-sized features by Warn
Although this winch might be smaller in size, it’s big on value. The WARN 2000 DC Utility Winch has all of the features you’ll want, and its small size allows it to be mounted in tight spots. Designed to pull lighter loads, this winch will help you move more material in less time.
2000 DC SPECIFICATIONS
- Part Number: PN 92000
- Rated Line Pull: 2,000 lbs. / 907 kgs
- Motor: Permanent Magnet
- Switch Type: Remote Control
- Brake: Self-locking gear train (Rated Load Holding)
- Wire Rope: 3/16" X 35' (10.7 m)
- HP: 1.6 HP 3.0"
- Power: 12 volt DC
- Gear Train: Split Ring Gear
- Clutch: Knob, pull and turn
- Drum Diameter: 1-1/4 in. (3.18 cm)
- Fairlead: Hawse
- Hole Pattern: 2 Holes on 3.1" (7.87 cm) center
- Gear Ratio: 153:1
- Electrical Leads: 2 - 6' (1.8 m)
- Weight: 18 lbs. (8.2 kg.)
- Warranty: 1 year limited
12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS (FIRST LAYER OF DRUM)
|Pull by layer
|500(226.8)||6.8(2.0)||24.1||2/ 1504 (683)|
Above performance specs are based on first layer of drum.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.