- Why Shop With Us
M8000-S 12v Self Recovery Winch with Synthetic Rope by Warn
Compact, tough and with Synthetic Rope
Its low-profile design makes it perfect for most trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Comes with 100 ft. of 3/8″ (30.48m of 9.5mm) WARN Spydura synthetic rope, hook, remote control on 12′ (3.7m) lead and polished aluminum hawse fairlead
- Premium Series winch that delivers classic design, proven performance, and legendary WARN reliability
- Series-wound, high-speed motor provides fast line speed and strong pulls
- Low-profile design and separate control box allows for a wide range of mounting options
- New, next-generation electrical control box and hand-held remote control
- Durable 3-stage planetary geartrain for smooth, reliable, operation
- Exclusive brake design provides superior control while winching
- Chip-resistant powder-coated finish
The corded WARN remote is constructed of durable EPDM rubber, and features enhanced switch sealing.
Warn M8000-S Winch Specifications
- Part number: M8000-S-87800
- Rated line pull: 8,000 lbs., (3630 kg) single-line
- Motor: Series Wound
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Remote switch 12′ (3.7m) lead
- Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear ratio: 216:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Sliding Ring Gear
- Brake: Automatic Direct Drive Cone
- Drum diameter/Length: 2.5″/9.0″ (6.4cm/23cm)
- Weight: 55 lbs. (25 kg)
- Synthetic Rope: 100′, 3/8″ diameter (30m, 9.5mm diam.)
- Fairlead: Polished Aluminum Hawse
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72″ (1.83m)
- Finish: Argent Gray Powder Coat
12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS (1ST LAYER OF DRUM)
|Pull by layer
|0||30.2 (9.20)||80 amps||1/8000 (3629)|
|2000 (910)||14.2 (4.33)||200 amps||2/7280 (3302)|
|4000 (1810)||9.9 (3.02)||285 amps||3/6670 (3026)|
|6000 (2720)||7.3 (2.22)||350 amps||4/6230 (2826)|
|8000 (3630)||4.8 (1.46)||435 amps|
|Dimensions||21.04″ L. x 6.3″ D. x 7.6″ H.
(534mm L. x 160m D. x 193mm H.)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10.0″ x 4.5″
(254mm x 114.3mm)
Thanks Dale you did an exceptional job. Very happy with the product and the time it took .
Thank you for the feedback James! We really appreciate it. Please let us know if we can assist with anything further. :)
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.