Safari Snorkel to suit Toyota Fortuner (01/2015 - on)
The SS156HF Safari Snorkel to suit the Toyota Fortuner 156 Series 4x4 is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 08/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 08/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV Fortuner 156 Series, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design to suit the Toyota Fortuner 156 Series. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel to suit Toyota Fortuner 156 Series 4x4's are manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Toyota Fortuna 156 Series snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
Toyota Fortuner 156 Series Safari 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your 08/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Toyota Fortuner 156 Series 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
- Manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- They look identical to the current versions of the Safari Snorkel
- They have a Life Time warranty*
- They primarily suit current model vehicles.
- Fits vehicle year to: Present
- Fits vehicle year from: 2015
- Fits vehicle year from month: 01
- Fitment side: Drivers Side
- Style: V-SPEC
- Fitting time approx: 2 Hrs
- Material type: UV Stabilised Polyethylene
|Make||Model||Series||Year From||Year To||Body||Engine||Engine Capacity||Variant||Drivetrain||Cylinders|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.