This Safari 4x4 Snorkel Kit is designed for the Ford Everest (07/2015 - on) Vehicles
The SS984HP Armax Ford Everest 4x4 Snorkel kit is designed to deliver up to 50% more air than the OE air intake for Ford Everest engines.
With the popularity of performance upgrades using engine management and larger exhausts, Safari 4x4 Engineering took the decision to design a snorkel system that not only raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner, but also would be able to deliver the necessary volume of air into the engine, therefore maximising the performance enhancements potential.
Safari Armax Ford Everest 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Up to 50% increased airflow for your Ford Everest engine
- Safari’s rounded style Air Ram with minimum 4” neck and an optimised air flow, low restriction grill
- Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Design and flow tested by our in house engineers for maximum performance
- Development and verification in conjunction with other ARMAX™ performance enhancement products.
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Ford Everest 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for installation.
- Lifetime warranty
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Ford Everest design. The Safari ARMAX snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari ARMAX air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
- Fits vehicle year from month: 07
- Fits vehicle year from: 2015
- Style: ARMAX
- Model: SS984HP
- Fitment side: Drivers Side
- Fitting time aprox: 3 Hr
- Material type: UV Stabilised Polyethylene
|Make||Model||Series||Year From||Year To||Body||Engine||Engine Capacity||Variant||Drivetrain||Cylinders|
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.