This Safari Snorkel is Designed for the Holden Colorado & GM/Isuzu (01/2008 - 01/2012) - SS166HF
The SS166HF supersedes the previous SS166R model.
The SS166HF Holden Colorado Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of RC 07/2008 - 2011 3.0L Diesel engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the GM/Isuzu RC 07/2008 - 2011 3.0L Diesel Colorado, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Safari GM/Isuzu Colorado 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your RC 07/2008 - 2011 3.0L Diesel engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive GM/Isuzu Colorado 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel GM/Isuzu Colorado design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari GM/Isuzu Colorado 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the GM/Isuzu Colorado snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
The R-Spec range suits Non-Current model vehicles only.
- They are manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Recreational Spec. UV Stabilised Polyethylene.
- They have a five year warranty.
- They are NOT redesigned. The R-Spec. Safari Snorkel still uses the same moulds and Australian moulding processes for which it is rightly famous.
- Fitment Side: Drivers Side
- Material Type: UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- Fitting Time Approx: 2 Hr
- Style: R-SPEC
|Make||Model||Series||Year From||Year To||Body||Notes||Engine||Engine Capacity||Variant||Transmission||Cylinders|
|HOLDEN||COLORADO||RC||2008||2012||UTE||4JJ1TC||3.0L||LT-R, LX, LX-R||AUTO/MANUAL||4|
Safari Snorkel GM/Isuzu Colorado/Colorado 7 4x4 Kit - Parts List
GM/Isuzu Colorado 4WD Snorkel for RC 07/2008 - 2011 3.0L Diesel Models - Safari Automotive GM/Isuzu Colorado 4x4 Snorkel
|1||725-133-000R||BODY - SNORKE||1|
|2||000-135-800||3 ½" AIR RAM ASSEMBLY||1|
|3||000-441-200||SLEEVE - AIR RAM||1|
|4||725-032-000||BRACKET - UPPER MOUNTING S/STEEL||1|
|5||000-002-100||BOLT - HEX - 6mm x 1.0 x 14mm||2|
|6||000-958-350||POP RIVET - 4.8mm x 14mm||3|
|7||000-110||STUD - 8mm x 1.25 x 26mm||6|
|8||000-311-300||WASHER - BODY - 8.5mm x 32mm||6|
|9||000-205-300||NUT - NYLOC - M8 x 1.25||6|
|10||725-024-000||HOSE - AIR ENTRY||1|
|11||000-909||CLAMP - HOSE - 80/100mm||2|
|12||000-914/B||CLAMP - AIR RAM - SIZE 56 (BLACK)||1|
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.