- Why Shop With Us
2in-1 Tyre Deflater with Pressure Gauge Valve by Giantz
Airing down is a key part of any off road trip. Quite often it is the tyre pressure which determines if you can make it over the terrain ahead of you. By lowering tyre pressure it allows you to gain extra traction on soft surface and avoid tyre punctures.
Featuring durable and corrosion resistant rubber housing with an operating range of up to 60PSI, the GIANTZ 2-IN-1 Tyre Gauge & Deflator allows you to quickly deflate large tyres to very low pressures while monitoring the pressure on the gauge.
The gauge shows accurate tyre pressure in 5 measurement units; Psi/Kpa/Kg/cm2/Bar when the release valve is pressed. With precise control, it will deflate your tyre in 30 seconds!
The GIANTZ 2-IN-1 Tyre Gauge & Deflator is very simple and easy to use with no additional tool required.
It comes in a compact case with tyre valve tool and 4 valve caps.
- 4-Way tyre valve tool
- Stainless steel shaft
- Corrosion resistant
- Anti shock gauge
- Premium quality brass deflator
- Operating range of 60PSI - 0PSI
- Rapid deflating speed
- Convenient hands-free deflation
- Large white display panel
- Easy to read dual pressure measurements
- No additional tool required
- Comes w/ a storage case
- Suitable for all tyres with standard valve
- Operating range: 60PSI - 0PSI
- Deflating speed: 1 PSI/second
- Increment: 1 PSI
- Measurement unit: PSI/kpa/kg/cm2/Bar
- House length: 29.5cm
- Colour: Black
- 1 x 2-IN-1 Tyre Gauge & Deflator
- 1 x 4-Way Tyre Valve Tool
- 4 x Valve Cap
- 1 x Storage Case
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.