- Why Shop With Us
Lounge in Comfort with Zero Gravity Reclining Outdoor Chairs from Gardeon
Despite the name, this lightweight Zero Gravity Recliner can easily take up to 150kg of body weight. After all, it’s made for your reclining enjoyment all the time.
With its contemporary design and sleek finish, the Zero Gravity Recliner is simply one of a kind. The unique tie-downs with the one-piece ventilated plastic mesh is a definite talking point.
Every time you have a seat, you’re assured of a sit-down free of stress and heat. But more importantly, the Recliner does its job perfectly in letting you lounge in comfort with the padded headrest and pleasurable seating.
The Recliner can be adjusted to recline between 90 and 166° to enable you to obtain maximum pleasure from relaxing on it. In fact, the Recliner can even help to ease some of your back pains and aches as there is less pressure exerted on your lower back with your legs elevated.
Built with a sturdy metal frame with non-slip rubber shoes along the base, the Recliner is aptly suited for reliable use. Not least, the Recliner has a flexible locking mechanism and can be easily folded to bring it anywhere to enjoy. On the patio, at the beach, camping, or on a road trip with your camper van, the Zero Gravity Recliner is a must-have to add to your relaxation activities.
- Ventilated one-piece mesh seat
- Textilene fabric
- Removable and adjustable padded headrest
- Steel frame
- Able to recline up to 166°
- Foldable design
- Lightweight and durable
- Non-slip feet
- Easy assembly
- Seat frame: Steel
- Seat fabric: Textilene
- Maximum holding weight: 150kg
- Folding dimensions: 94 x 64cm
- Height: 85 ~ 111cm
- Length: 66 ~ 143cm
- Width: 66cm
- Colour: Black
- 2 x Zero Gravity Chair
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.