- Why Shop With Us
Toyota FJ Cruiser Slimline II Roof Rack Kit by Front Runner
This 1964mm long full-size Slimline II cargo roof rack kit contains the Slimline II Tray, Wind Deflector and 2 Foot Rails to mount the Slimline II Tray to your Toyota FJ Cruiser. It easily installs using the existing factory mounting points. No drilling required.
All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle. The vehicle specific foot rails have openings for storing compatible gear under the rack such as Front Runner tables.
These Foot Rails contain 2 openings to access Front Runner under rack mount tables (1 smaller prep and 1 larger camp size table).
All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty*
- 1 x FATF004 - Toyota FJ Cruiser Foot Rails - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTD10 - Slimline II Tray - 1255mm(W) X 1964mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
- High strength steel
Approximate Installed Weight: 35kg
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm) to the height of the Foot or Grab-on Foot listed above.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/) to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm) to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- Width: 450mm
- Length: 1615mm
- Height: 140mm
- Weight: 40.2kg
Perfect - very sturdy - easy to put together!
Thanks for your feedback Andrew! Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.