- Why Shop With Us
Triflex Proportional Trailer Brake Controller by Curt
The TriFlex™ proportion-based brake controller features a compact size, a digital display and the ability to manage up to eight brakes at a time. The feature that sets the TriFlex™ apart from many others is its triple-axis motion-sensing accelerometer. This integrated circuit component allows the TriFlex™ to detect every motion of your vehicle and trailer with exact precision and to then apply the perfect amount of braking power for every situation.
The TriFlex™ also automatically adjusts brake output when going up or down a hill and is compatible with anti-lock brakes and cruise control. It comes with a mounting bracket and hardware and can be mounted at various angles on your vehicle's dash. Best of all, like other CURT brake controls, the TriFlex™ is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
This CURT trailer brake controller is designed to work with quick plugs so it can readily plug into your vehicle's original equipment socket. It also includes a mounting bracket and hardware for easy installation. A brake controller should be mounted somewhere on the dash of your vehicle, and we recommend putting it below the steering wheel, either on the right or left side of the steering column. This way the control will not block your view when driving, but it will remain accessible and visible when adjustment is needed.
- Part Type Brake Control Unit
- Installation Time Exact
- Shipping Weight 0.55KG
- Materia lBlank
- Axles 1-4
- Activation Inertia accelerometer
- Mount Angles Various
- Level Adjust Auto
- Warranty Limited Lifetime
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.