- Why Shop With Us
4500lb ATV Trailer Winch with Synthetic Rope and Wireless Control by Carbon Offroad
The Carbon Offroad 4,500 lb Capacity ATV/UTV winch for big ATV, UTV and sides x sides, and car/boat trailers. This winch has been upgraded and all stock from September 2021 onward have been re-designed to include better clutch handle operation, seals allowing use in wet conditions, better quality finish and components all for the same price.
A small compact winch with integrated mounting plate makes mounting this winch as simple as it can get to an existing pedestal on a trailer, or into a winch location on an ATV or Buggy.
With wireless remote control included free and a handlebar rocker switch control option, it's a very versatile winch setup.
Perfect for small car and equipment or boat trailers, great to mount in the back of a van to help load heavy equipment and has even been used to load crates and open cattle gates on Livestock Truck Trailers.
A great small all rounder winch to make work easier or to get your buggy out of the bog.
- 4,500 lb (2,040 kg ) line pull
- Power in and power out
- Winch drum centred avoids the interference of rope and provides streamlined appearance.
- Mechanical load holding and dynamic brake for 100% braking.
- High efficiency, low amp draw and sealed permanent magnet motor
- Full metal 3 stage planetary gear train for greater pulling force
- Sliding pin and ring gear clutch for rapid wire rope payout
- Synthetic rope
- Part number: CW-4.5
- Rated line pull: 4,500 lbs, (2040kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC 1.9HP motor
- Remote Control: Handlebar Mini-Rocker
- Wireless Remote Control: included
- Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary.
- Gear Ratio: 176:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Split Ring Gear
- Brake: Dynamic and mechanical braking
- Drum Diameter/Length: 2.5’’/4.4’’ (60.5mm/112mm)
- Synthetic Rope: 43’, 1/4’’ diameter ( 13m, 6.35 diameter)
- Fairlead: Aluminium Hawse
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0’’ x 6.59’’ ( 76mm x 167mm )
- Winch Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 14.9'' x 4.7'' x 4.5'' (379x 120 x 115mm )
- Packing Dimensions( L x W x H ): 19.7x 10.6'' x 6.3'' ( 500 x 270 x 160mm )
- Shipping Weight: 12.2kg
12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS (first layer of drum)
|Pull by layer
I mounted the relay in the junction box and then ran power cables to the winch and an Anderson plug for the Anderson plug on my car, with a 40 amp contact breaker set up so power is no problem.
I also ran a cable with a Deutsch plug so I could connect either the radio remote or the cable control to the unit.
The only improvement I could make would be to have a remote control which is more waterproof than the one that came as standard.
Thank you for the feedback Paul. Your setup looks great! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist you with anything else.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.