- Why Shop With Us
12000lb Synthetic Black Winch Rope Replacement by Carbon Offroad
One of the most common points of failure in a vehicle recovery is the winch rope snapping. Make sure the synthetic rope on your winch is in good condition and well maintained, and if it's not, make sure you replace it with something that won't break on your next recovery!
This Carbon 4x4 Synthetic rope is designed to suit a 12,000lb winch and measures 24 metres length x 10mm Diameter.
It comes pre-crimped on one end, with a shackle ring on the other, for easy installation and use.
Rated: 7000kg/15432lb min breaking strain
- SKU: CW-BWRK
- Brand: Carbon Offroad
- Shipping Weight: 3.0000kg
- Shipping Width: 0.200m
- Shipping Height: 0.200m
- Shipping Length: 0.350m
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.