- Why Shop With Us
Monkey Fist 10,000kg Winch Rope Thimble by Carbon Offroad
Stop cutting your hands up on old winch hooks with nasty spring gates, this winch thimble offers a user friendly experience when it comes to setting up a winch recovery.
This high-end recovery winch thimble is simply pulled into the fairlead for storage. It's ideally sized to hold with one hand, allowing the other hand to help scramble up a hill, or connect up a shackle.
With a 6061 T6 Alloy CNC machined section of billet alloy, this is one sexy bit of gear. Make a statement, get rid of your old hook and get this functional piece of winching gear on your rig. It is Type 3 hard anodised to Milspec requirements allowing your investment in good gear to last through the course of time in our harsh Australian conditions.
The attachment point is compatible with synthetic rope soft shackles and also 4.25T steel bow shackles. The nice radius edges on the mounting eye will not damage your soft shackle. The circlip secured winch rope pin mount means you don't have to stuff around with splicing this onto your winch rope, simply remove the hook and replace with the winch thimble.
H/D 22mm Stainless Steel Pin
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.