- Why Shop With Us
Offroad 8 Tonne x 9 Metre Snatch Strap by Carbon
The Carbon Offroad Snatch Strap should be an indispensable part of your recovery kit. This could be the quickest and easiest way to remove a 4wd from being stuck. It is basically a flexible flat rope made from webbing which gives it a 20% stretch rate. Attach one end to the back of the recovery vehicle and the other on the vehicle being recovered and you can snatch the vehicle out of any sticky situation.
Tip: It's often easier to snatch a vehicle out the same way they got stuck in, rather than trying to continue pulling them through an obstacle.
Unlike a regular rope, the stretch from a snatch strap stores kinetic energy which can pull a vehicle out of a bog. A snatch strap is also safer and easier to handle than chains. It is lightweight and neat once you roll it up. You can keep it in your vehicle as part of your recovery kit, so it is readily available when you need it.
Just like any recovery gear, it is far better to have a recovery snatch strap when you need it than needing it and not having it.
Carbon Offroad 8 Tonne x 9 Metre Snatch Strap Specifications
- RATED: 8T / 8128kg
- LENGTH: 9m
- WEIGHT: 4.0kg
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.