- Why Shop With Us
Offroad 12 Tonne x 5 Metre Tree Trunk Protector Strap by Carbon
Tree trunk protectors are a vital piece of recovery gear when venturing out into the wilderness of 4x4'ing. We need to be mindful of our impact on the environment, by using a trunk protector strap, you help shield the trees you use as anchor points against debarking and ring barking which can result in the tree dying. Using chocker chain's or wire rope's cause irreversible damage! Another factor to take into consideration is that heavy duty trunk protector straps prevents damage to your winch cable.
Most trunk protector straps only offer a 3 metre long strap. Due to demand, Carbon has introduced their 5 metre long tree protector, having found an additional 2 metres makes all the difference when slinging even the biggest of trees.
The Carbon Offroad 5m tree protector is a versatile bit of gear. Having a massive 12 tonne minimum breaking strain it is suitable for use with even the biggest winch the 20,000lb truck winch. Carbon's Tree Strap is actually a sewn tubular sling rather than a flat webbing strap, this gives it additional longevity and strength without a lot of weight.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.