- Why Shop With Us
1.4m Soft Shell Roof Top Tent from Boab
Experience outdoor comfort and adventure like never before with the Boab 1.4m Soft Shell Roof Top Tent.
Crafted with premium 280gsm Ripstop Polycotton Waterproof Canvas, this tent ensures both your comfort and protection in any weather. Its anodised aluminium frame poles and stainless steel hinges guarantee stability and long-lasting durability.
Stay sheltered from the elements with the lightweight waterproof flysheet and 4mm spring steel poles. Inside, enjoy the luxury of a 6cm high-density foam mattress with a removable cover for a truly restful night's sleep.
Access is a breeze with the extendable square slide aluminium ladder that goes up to 2m, with an optional extension for even greater heights. And when you're on the move, the heavy-duty 1000D PVC travel bag keeps your tent secure and portable.
Say goodbye to pesky bugs with super-fine insect mesh on all windows, and create the perfect evening ambiance with the included LED Strip Light, emitting a soothing 6000K Cool White Colour Temperature.
Features that Set It Apart
- Premium Quality Canvas: Crafted from premium 280gsm Ripstop Polycotton Waterproof Canvas, ensuring your comfort and protection.
- Sturdy Frame: Anodized aluminum tent frame poles and stainless steel hinges guarantee stability and durability.
- Flysheet Convenience: The lightweight waterproof flysheet, complete with 4mm spring steel durable poles, keeps you sheltered from the elements.
- Luxurious Comfort: The Boab roof top tent includes a 6cm high-density foam mattress with a removable cover, ensuring you sleep like royalty.
- Convenient Access: The square slide anodised aluminium ladder extends up to 2m, with an optional extension available for heights greater than 2m.
- Travel-Ready: A heavy-duty 1000D PVC travel bag keeps your tent protected and portable.
- Bug-Free Ambiance: Super-fine insect mesh on all windows ensures uninterrupted relaxation.
- Illuminate Your Nights: An LED Strip Light is included, providing a soothing 6000K Cool White Color Temperature to light up your evenings.
Elevate your outdoor experience with the BOAB 1.4m Soft Shell Roof Top Tent. Unleash your spirit of adventure with a reliable companion that offers comfort, durability, and the freedom to explore the great outdoors like never before.
Note: CR2025 button battery required (not included.)
- Sleeping Capacity: 2 people
- Packed Dimensions: 1500(L) x 1300(W) x 430mm(H)
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: 1520(L) x 1280(W) x 320mm(H)
- Mattress Thickness: 60mm
- Water Column Rating: 2000mm
- Material: 280gsm ripstop waterproof polycotton canvas
- Base Material: 25mm aluminium/polyurethane
- Tent Poles Material: Anodised aluminium
- Hinges Material: Stainless steel
- Flysheet Material: 210D Oxford
- Flysheet Poles Material: 4mm spring steel
- Storage Bag Material: 1000D PVC
- Open Load Rating (Ladder End): 330kg
- Total Weight: 67kg
- Model No. B21020
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
Fast Shipping with Insurance!
A shipping calculator can be located in your Shopping Cart. Please add your item to the cart, once in your Cart page, click "Calculate Shipping" link, enter your postcode and you will be informed of the shipping cost (if any).
Orders are usually dispatched within 1-2 business days. Should there be any delays we will let you know immediately.
In order to get your purchase to you as promptly and safely as possible we utilise a number of trusted and reputable courier services, including Australia Post (depending on the item and your location). These delivery services should have your item delivered to your door within 2 - 10 working days depending on your location. In some cases where the address is based in the more regional parts of Australia this may take longer. Should the delivery time take longer than we would like we will let you know.
As soon as the item has been shipped we will provide you with a tracking number via email. You can then use this number to watch your item make it's way toward your location. It should also give you a clear idea of exactly when to expect your item.
Depending on the item we may contact you to arrange delivery. In order to ensure your purchase lands in the correct hands we will require a signature from you on delivery. If you are not home on delivery the postman/courier will leave a card with collection details.
Please feel free to contact us should you want to make alternate arrangements for delivery. We’re flexible and here to help.
Please note that unfortunately for almost all items we're unable to ship to PO Boxes (and/or Parcel Lockers or Parcel Collect). Please rather use a street or work address, or that of a friend, colleague or family member.
We are happy to ship overseas too (depending on the item and country). Please contact us with the item you wish to purchase and your details and we’ll provide a quote where possible.