- Why Shop With Us
LED Awning Strip Light by Boab
BOAB’s New and Innovative Hard LED Awning Strip Light
The BOAB Awning LED Strip Lighting is designed to illuminate your outdoor space and enhance your camping experience.
Enjoy customised brightness with the adjustable dimmer and easy installation with built-in sail track compatibility. Weather won’t be an issue, as these lights are waterproof (IP65 Rated), ensuring performance even in rainy conditions.
- Brightness adjustable by dimmer
- Built-in sail track compatibility
- Waterproof (IP65)
- With 3M cable and cigarette adaptor to suit 12V Accessory Sockets
- Storage bag included
- Net Weight: 0.3kg
- Gross Weight: 0.46kg
- Inner Box Dimensions: 170(L)x70(W)x170mm(D)
- Outer Box Dimensions: 400(L)x190(W)x400mm(D)
- LED Type: 5050
- Waterproof: IP65
- Voltage: 12V
- Colour: 6000K Cool White
- LED Strip Length: 1200mm
- Connect Cable: 3000mm
- Accessory Plug: combination Cigarette Lighter Plug/Merit type Plug (Rated to 12V)
- Adjust Dimmer: Dial Type
Model No. B24002
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
Fast Shipping with Insurance!
A shipping calculator can be located in your Shopping Cart. Please add your item to the cart, once in your Cart page, click "Calculate Shipping" link, enter your postcode and you will be informed of the shipping cost (if any).
Orders are usually dispatched within 1-2 business days. Should there be any delays we will let you know immediately.
In order to get your purchase to you as promptly and safely as possible we utilise a number of trusted and reputable courier services, including Australia Post (depending on the item and your location). These delivery services should have your item delivered to your door within 2 - 10 working days depending on your location. In some cases where the address is based in the more regional parts of Australia this may take longer. Should the delivery time take longer than we would like we will let you know.
As soon as the item has been shipped we will provide you with a tracking number via email. You can then use this number to watch your item make it's way toward your location. It should also give you a clear idea of exactly when to expect your item.
Depending on the item we may contact you to arrange delivery. In order to ensure your purchase lands in the correct hands we will require a signature from you on delivery. If you are not home on delivery the postman/courier will leave a card with collection details.
Please feel free to contact us should you want to make alternate arrangements for delivery. We’re flexible and here to help.
Please note that unfortunately for almost all items we're unable to ship to PO Boxes (and/or Parcel Lockers or Parcel Collect). Please rather use a street or work address, or that of a friend, colleague or family member.
We are happy to ship overseas too (depending on the item and country). Please contact us with the item you wish to purchase and your details and we’ll provide a quote where possible.