- Why Shop With Us
10,000kg Winch Thimble and 13T Monkey Fist Soft Shackle Bundle From Carbon Offroad
Carbon Winch Rope Thimble
The Carbon Offroad Monkey Fist winch rope thimble is a great bit of kit. Stop cutting your hands up on old winch hooks with nasty spring gates, this winch thimble offers a user friendly experience when it comes to setting up a winch recovery.
The thimble is simply pulled into the fairlead for storage, it is perfectly sized to grab hold of with one hand, leaving the other hand free to help scramble up a hill, or connect up a shackle.
With a 6061 T6 Alloy CNC machined section of billet alloy, this is one sexy bit of gear. Make a statement, get rid of your old hook and get this functional piece of winching gear on your rig. It is Type 3 hard anodised to Milspec requirements allowing your investment in good gear to last through the course of time in our harsh Australian conditions.
The attachment point is compatible with synthetic rope soft shackles and also 4.25T steel bow shackles. The nice radius edges on the mounting eye will not damage your soft shackle. The circlip secured winch rope pin mount means you don't have to stuff around with splicing this onto your winch rope, simply remove the hook and replace with our winch thimble.
Carbon Monkey Fist Soft Shackle
New Orange/Black Colour
The Carbon Offroad Monkey Fist Soft Shackle is an absolute winner! The 10mm UHMWPE rope is rated at 13 tonnes minimum breaking strain and with a super heavy duty braided tight sheath over the core, this shackle is built to take some abuse.
Minimum Breaking Strain - 13209KG
The oversized Monkey Fist knot will ensure that there is Zero chance of the shackle ever coming apart during a recovery.
The braided heavy duty sheath allows you to go straight through a regular recovery point. Make sure it's in good nick though as the shackles can be damaged if the recovery point has nicks and burrs from previous use.
Easy disassembly of the shackle after load is applied is just as easy if not easier than a steel shackle.
You can use rope shackles for a number of uses:
- Connecting your vehicle to a snatch strap or kinetic rope
- Connecting a tree trunk protector strap to the winch hook
- Connecting two straps together to extend your reach.
- It also gives you further options like using it as an attachment point around a chassis rail or crossmember
- Includes storage bag
Thimble protects rope from the sun & weather without having to splice the rope
Thank you for the feedback Ken. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist you with anything else.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.