- Why Shop With Us
8T Snatch Strap and 2-Piece 13T Soft Shackles Bundle by Carbon Offroad
Carbon Snatch Strap Recovery Rope
The Carbon Offroad Snatch Strap should be a staple part of your recovery kit. Often the quickest and easiest way to remove a 4WD from being stuck it's an essential item in any kit. Pro-Tip, it's often easier to snatch a vehicle out the same way they got stuck in, rather than trying to continue pulling them through an obstacle.
A snatch strap is a piece of equipment used to help in the recovery of vehicles bogged in sand or mud. The Carbon Snatch straps are manufactured from Nylon webbing that is capable of approximately 20% stretch under load. This stretching property allows the strap to store kinetic energy, which is used to recover vehicles from being stuck.
This is a must have for any 4WD beach goer and the two soft shackles make it easier to attach the snatch strap to both the vehicles.
The Carbon Snatch Strap conforms to Australian label legislation
Carbon Snatch Strap Features
- 8000kg Rating
- 9 metres Long
- 60mm wide webbing
- Made from 100% Nylon
- Bright grey for low light recoveries
- Includes handy velcro strap tidy
- Conforms to Australian label legislation
- Reinforced strap ends for durability
- Multi-stitched loop ends for strength
- UV /chemical resistant
- Includes care and use instructions
New Grey/Black Colour
The Carbon Offroad Monkey Fist Soft Shackle is an absolute winner! The 10mm UHMWPE rope is rated at 13 tonnes minimum breaking strain and with a super heavy duty braided tight sheath over the core, this shackle is built to take some abuse.
Mininum Breaking Strain - 13209kg
The oversized Monkey Fist knot will ensure that there is Zero chance of the shackle ever coming apart during a recovery.
The braided heavy duty sheath allows you to go straight through a regular recovery point. Make sure it's in good nick though as the shackles can be damaged if the recovery point has nicks and burrs from previous use.
Easy disassembly of the shackle after load is applied is just as easy if not easier than a steel shackle.
You can use rope shackles for a number of uses:
- Connecting your vehicle to a snatch strap or kinetic rope
- Connecting a tree trunk protector strap to the winch hook
- Connecting two straps together to extend your reach.
- It also gives you further options like using it as an attachment point around a chassis rail or crossmember
- Includes storage bag
What's in the Box
- 1 x 9 metre x 8000kg - Carbon Snatch Strap
- 2 x 13,000kg Soft Shackles - Carbon Monkey Fist
- 2 x Soft Shackle Storage Bags
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.