- Why Shop With Us
Scout Pro 12k Winch Installation Bundle from Carbon Offroad
Take the hassle out of your recovery with a Carbon 12000lb Scout Pro Winch and recovery gear combo deal.
Simply just purchasing a winch doesn't mean you'll get yourself out of a sticky situation offroad.
You need an ability to attach the hook to a tree or increase your line pull with a double line pull or simply just pull another 4wder out. With this combo kit you can perform most recoveries
The Carbon Offroad Essential Snatch and Winch 4x4 Recovery Kit is designed for equipping the 4x4 operator with the necessary essential recovery products to safely perform two major tasks in safe vehicle recovery.
Firstly the snatch or tow recovery, the kit is equipped with a 8000 kg x 9 metre long snatch strap, along with the included steel D shackles and synthetic leather gloves for the user, allows safe connection to the vehicle being recovered and the vehicle conducting the tow recovery.
Secondly a winch recovery, the operator can perform both a single line and a double line pull, safely with the tree trunk protector strap, d-shackles, snatch block and gloves.
This Product Features
- 500 denier ripstop oxford canvas material
- Heavy duty webbing straps
- Heavy duty zipper closure
- Internal pockets for snatch block and d-shackles
- Sleeve under lid for gloves storage
The Carbon Offroad Scout Pro Extreme Duty Performance Series winches
Are built with the frequent use winching user in mind who is tackling harsh offroad conditions on a regular basis, or the owner of vehicles which are extremely heavy, kitted out or towing in offroad conditions.
With larger modulus gearsets compared to our CW-12K, increased motor horsepower and standard inclusions from our premium accessory range including the Mega-Pro Winch Rope Thimble and Mega-Pro Premium Fairlead, you are getting a best of the best package straight out of the box.
Did you Know: "Module" is the unit of size that indicates how big or small a gear is. It is the ratio of the reference diameter of the gear divided by the number of teeth.
The Scout Pro series winches share the same 2021 Version 2 Winch Chassis as our tried and tested 12K winch. This allows fitment into most larger 4x4 utes and 4x4 Wagons. Due to the longer 7.0HP Motor, you should consult the technical drawing to determine clearance and fitment length on your winch mount. Most larger vehicles such as RAM, F-Truck and Silverado are generally wide enough to not be a problem, Fitment to any dual cab, 70 series, 200 series or any other similar sized 4wd wagon should be confirmed prior to purchase. The responsibility of the fitment is that of the end-user or installer.
The 12000lb winch comes with 12mm high density pre stretched premium UHMWPE winch rope rated at a whopping 9000kg minimum breaking strain.
- Carbon Winch 2021 V2 winch chassis
- 7.0HP Motor
- 180:1 heavy duty performance gearbox
- 12mm Synthetic Rope with HD braced rope thimble
- Carbon Offroad MEGAPRO Premium CNC billet type 3 hard anodised multi position fairlead
- Carbon Offroad MEGAPRO 16 tonne soft shackle compatible winch rope thimble
- High performance heavy duty upgraded solenoid unit, the solenoid in this winch is rated to 100amps more than the CW-12K solenoid unit.
|12V DC performance specs (first layer of drum)|
|Line Pull||Line Speed||Motor||Pull by layer|
|0||43.3 (13.2)||70 amps||1/12,000 (5450)|
|2000 (910)||14.8 (4.5)||115 amps||2/9800 (4450)|
|4000 (1810)||12.8 (3.9)||165 amps||3/8300 (3770)|
|6000 (2720)||9.2 (2.8)||215 amps||4/7200 (3270|
|10000 (4540)||7.5(2.3)||310 amps|
|12000 (5450)||5.6(1.7)||370 amps|
- SKU: CW-XD12-COMBO7
- Brand: Carbon Offroad
- Shipping Weight: 36.00kg
- Shipping Width : 0.650m
- Shipping Height: 0.580m
- Shipping Length: 0.360m
- Shipping Cubic: 0.135720000m3
- 1 x Carbon 12000lb Scout Pro Winch Package (super fast 180:1 gear ratio) std is 216:1
- 1 x Carbon Essentials Snatch and Recovery kit
- 1 x Recovery bag
- 1 x Pair gloves
- 1 x 8T x 9m snatch strap
- 1 x 10T tree trunk protector
- 2 x 4.75T bow shackles
- 1 x 12T soft shackle
- 1 x 10T recovery ring
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.