- Why Shop With Us
9m Kinetic Rope, 2-Piece 13T Soft Shackles and Gear Cube from Carbon Offroad
The Carbon Offroad Monkey Fist Kinetic Recovery Rope is a Nylon66 (polyamide) double braided core and sheath rope with a specific gravity of 1.21. It is specifically treated with a special coating of the core fibre and sheath fibre which provides a 15% increase in abrasion resistance over similar ropes without the coating.
With an average diameter of 24mm, and a breaking strain in excess of 12,000kg, our Carbon Offroad Kinetic Recovery Rope is a true winner when it comes to offroad recovery performance. With a weight of 378gm per metre, it is lightweight but incredibly strong.
Nylon is a dynamic fibre, when braided into a rope like ours it offers a high degree of stretch, allowing you to conduct a very safe, progressive recovery without huge shock loading on the vehicle. In fact, the more load you place on the rope, the more it stretches, here's the chart for your reference:
Carbon ropes also meet the Australian guidelines for recovery strap manufacturing. Even though recovery "ropes" do not have to conform to this standard, we feel that as an industry leader and commitment to providing not only an excellent product but education for new users as well, you will find our Kinetic Ropes conform to this standard. We also include with every rope an instruction manual for safe use of our ropes.
New Orange/Black Colour
The Carbon Offroad Monkey Fist Soft Shackle is an absolute winner! The 10mm UHMWPE rope is rated at 13 tonnes minimum breaking strain and with a super heavy duty braided tight sheath over the core, this shackle is built to take some abuse.
Minimum Breaking Strain - 13209kg
The oversized Monkey Fist knot will ensure that there is Zero chance of the shackle ever coming apart during a recovery.
The braided heavy duty sheath allows you to go straight through a regular recovery point. Make sure it's in good nick though as the shackles can be damaged if the recovery point has nicks and burrs from previous use.
Easy disassembly of the shackle after load is applied is just as easy if not easier than a steel shackle.
You can use rope shackles for a number of uses:
- Connecting your vehicle to a snatch strap or kinetic rope
- Connecting a tree trunk protector strap to the winch hook
- Connecting two straps together to extend your reach.
- It also gives you further options like using it as an attachment point around a chassis rail or crossmember
- Includes storage bag
The Carbon Offroad Gear Cube recovery and storage bags are the ultimate in storage integration systems for various vehicle configurations. Because they're designed so seamlessly they integrate into any vehicle configuration--whether you have drawer systems, canopy installations or simply throwing them into the footwell of your passenger seat. These storage cubes also give you visibility over contents at all times thanks to their tinted clear top with a sturdy construction made from tough but lightweight vinyl where you can easily clean up spills and leaks from food,or mud and dirt from your recovery gear.
You can never be too prepared when you're on the road. Who knows what could happen and it's always good to have an extra bag or two for storage? The Carbon Offroad Gear Cube recovery and storage bags are designed with this in mind, allowing drivers of all sorts a way to store your gear without having it sit around loose in your vehicle which will inevitably get tossed about during any type of ride. These clever cubes come equipped with straps that allow you to secure them into place so there is no risk they'll fly out or otherwise lose their contents while being transported over rugged terrain. or simply slip into your drawers system or canopy build.
Gear Cube Features
- Compact Size: 40cm wide x 30cm long x 18cm high
- Double layer 500 denier PVC waterproof canvas with EPDM sponge rubber internal structure which is a high-quality, closed-cell material that is commonly used to create an air and watertight seal, meaning this foam will never absorb water or lose it's structural properties. The bags maintain a very solid structure, even when loaded up, which means it's easier to handle when packing away or putting back into a vehicle.
- Unique Carbon Camo pattern, a stylish and attractive pattern in shades of grey which allow it to blend into most vehicle interiors.
- Bright orange zip unit allowing easy identification of the opening section in low light conditions, and easy to spot if you leave it lying on the side of the track
- Black tinted PVC clear bag top. The black tint offers some additional security to prying eyes and provides a much better outcome against UV degradation of the material over time.
- 1.5 inch wide webbing straps allow secure carriage of the bags, we have tested the bags up to 20kg load with no failure on straps or stitching
- Removeable Internal sections which allow organisation are secured with heavy-duty velcro, allowing you to seperate recovery or other items like steel d-shackles and snatch blocks from each other eliminating noise from steel on steel contact while out on the road. Two of these sections include heavy duty mesh zippered pockets for small items allowing sensible packing and easy access when required.
- The bag straps can be lifted over the top of the bag allowing it to be dropped into a drawer system and then easily removed. The zipper can be accessed while the bag is packed inside a drawer unit.
What's in the box
- 1x 9 metre x 24mm 12,000kg - Carbon Kinetic Rope
- 2x 13,000kg Soft Shackles - Carbon Monkey Fist
- 2x Soft Shackle Storage Bags
- 1x Compact Gear Cube Storage bag
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.