- Why Shop With Us
Beach Recovery Gear Bundles From Carbon Offroad
Prepare for a successful beach trip with this 4x4 Beach Recovery Kit from the team at Carbon Offroad.
Whilst it's heaps of fun, taking your 4x4 onto the beach can be precarious at best. You need to make sure you're prepared, as it's one of the easiest types of terrain to get stuck in.
One important step before driving onto the beach is to lower your tyre pressure. This increases the length of the tyre's footprint and helps prevent getting stuck. The recommended pressure is between 18-25 PSI, depending on the conditions and type of tyre. The kit includes a Carbon Glow-in-the-Dark Speedy Tyre Deflator for quick and easy tyre deflation during day or night.
When travelling off-road, it is highly recommended to do so in a group for added assistance in the event of becoming stuck. This goes double for beach trips. One effective method of recovery in such situations is the use of a snatch strap. The Carbon Beach Recovery Combo includes a 9m snatch strap, two bow shackles, and a hitch receiver for attachment between vehicles, allowing for quick and efficient retrieval from stuck positions and continuation of your beach excursion.
Overall this is a really nice and tidy beach recovery kit that will give you the confidence the next time you decide to hit the sand.
Carbon Offroad Speedy Tyre Deflator and Pressure Gauge
The tyre deflator and pressure gauge can be utilised for both monitoring tyre pressure and for quickly and easily deflating tyres prior to off-road or beach driving.
- The most effective way to improve your offroad traction and performance is easy, by letting the air out of your tyres.
- You'll love using it with its super smooth operation.
- Easy to Read Display (Glows in the Dark!)
- Stainless Steel Braided Heavy Duty Hose
- High Quality Brass Tyre Coupler
- Swivel headRubber Gauge outer for Maximum Protection
- Display in PSI0-60 PSI Range
- 12 Months Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 x Analogue Tyre Deflator/Pressure Gauge
- 4 x tyre Valve Caps
- 4 x Tyre Valves
- 1 x Tyre Valve remover
- 1 x Carry Case
Carbon Snatch Strap
The Carbon Off-road Snatch Strap is an essential component of any recovery kit. It is often the quickest and most efficient method for removing a 4WD from a stuck position.
Quick tip, it is usually more effective to use the snatch strap to pull a vehicle out in the same direction it became stuck, rather than attempting to force it through an obstacle.
Snatch Strap Specifications: 8 tonne x 9 metre
Carbon 4.75 Ton Bow Shackle
Want a tough bow shackle ?
Upgrade your recovery equipment with the new Carbon 4.75 Ton Bow Shackle, featuring anti-rattle insulators. These shackles can be left on your recovery points without fear of chipping the paint on your expensive bull bar, and eliminating the annoyance of rattling noise.
- Rated to 4.75 T
- Made from Strong C45 steel
- Zinc plated then powder coated black for ultimate longevity.
- 19mm Body
- 22mm Pin
- Powder coated black steel
- 2 x Plastic washers
- 1 x Plastic insulator
Carbon 5000kg Megapro Tow Hitch Receiver - 50mm
The Carbon Offroad MegaPro Tow hitch receiver recovery point is a premium multi fit recovery point allowing 5 different mounting orientations to suit all types of 50mm receiver hitches whether they be shallow or deep style.
The recovery point is manufactured from high grade 6061 T6 Aluminum and is carefully CNC machined to a beautiful finish. The recovery point is then anodised in a high grade Type 3 Hard Anodised finish which allows years of trouble free use.
The tow hitch mount recovery point also has a smooth edged radius cut into the shackle mount, allowing safe use with a synthetic rope soft shackle attachment. It is also designed to accept a 4.25T size Steel bow shackle as well. Either attachment method is available and safe with our recovery point.
Horizontal and vertical shackle point mounting options.
One of the great features of the Carbon Offroad tow hitch mounted recovery point is that it is versatile. You can use a soft shackle or steel bow shackle with it and you can also mount it with the mounting eye facing upwards or facing sideways. Some examples of how this can help you in setting up a recovery:
- With the mounting eye facing up the shackle is free to move in the lateral plane, this means that if you are in a situation where the recovering vehicle is not able to get directly in front of the vehicle being recovered, the shackle is able to bend towards the angle of pull without strain or side loading on the hitch eye.
- With the mounting eye facing out sideways, the shackle is free to move in the vertical plane, if the recovery vehicle is uphill or downhill from the vehicle being recovered, this then allows the shackle to line up with the angle of pull whether it be above or below the mounting point position. This means it is able to transfer load safely into the hitch mount.
Check out the images to see the two mounting options with both soft shackles and steel bow shackles.
- SKU: CW-COMBO-BEACH-REC1
- Brand: Carbon Offroad
- Shipping Weight: 6.50kg
- Shipping Width : 0.300m
- Shipping Height: 0.150m
- Shipping Length: 0.400m
- Shipping Cubic: 0.018000000m3
What's in the Box
- 1 x 8Ton 9m Carbon Snatch Strap
- 2 x Carbon 4.75 Ton Bow Shackles with plastic insulators
- 1 x Carbon Quick Tyre deflator kit includes valve caps tyre tool and valves (glows in the dark)
- 1 x 5000kg Carbon Megapro recovery hitch receiver
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.