- Why Shop With Us
Spun Steel All 4 Adventure Camp Oven by CampBoss
This camping oven cooking bundle is a fantastic addition to your camping setup.
So what makes this camp over such a winner? It's all about the materials. Spun steel heats faster than cast iron and it needs less coal so it works well with smaller fires. Food cooks faster so you’ll be getting into that tucker before the sun sets.
Roast, bake, fry, or boil with this versatile cooking tool. Includes trivet which aids air circulation and prevents food from burning on the bottom.
Pile the coals onto the lid for all-round heat. Lid can also be used as a fry pan.
Easy to maintain. Just give it a wipe and oil it before packing it away.
Note: We recommend seasoning your camp oven right away upon delivery.
Seasoning your CampBoss by All 4 Adventure Camp Oven
Your CampBoss Camp Oven needs to be broken in or ‘seasoned’.
BEFORE FIRST USE – Wash the camp oven thoroughly with warm soapy water and then dry thoroughly with clean paper towel before starting the seasoning process.
- Coat paper towel in cooking oil or cooking fat and wipe all the surfaces of the camp oven, lid and trivet
- With a clean paper towel, wipe off excess cooking oil or cooking fat.
- Place camp oven into BBQ with lid and close lid. If you don’t have a lid on your BBQ, just place BBQ on grill. A conventional oven or camp fire coals can be used as well (Jase says be careful doing it in the oven as the smoke detectors may go off!)
- Heat until camp oven is nice and hot, just starting to smoke.
- Remove from the heat and before it cools completely, wipe off all excess oil on the inside of the camp oven with clean paper towels.
After every use
- Clean with warm soapy water using mild detergent
- Dry thoroughly with paper towel and lightly coat with cooking oil or fat before storing in bag
- 1 x 12-inch spun steel camp oven
- 1 x Trivet
- 1 x Canvas storage bag
- 1 x Lifting handle
- 1 x Pair heavy-duty gloves
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.