- Why Shop With Us
Takes a closer look at the new BOSS Shadow 180 Awning by BossCamp 4x4
The BOSS Shadow 180 Degree Awning is a game-changer!
BOSS SHADOW awnings are the must have accessory for your next Adventure off the beaten track. Whether you are enjoying a day at the beach, are away camping or just spending a long day at work, the BOSS SHADOW awning will provide the shade you need to protect you and your family from the harsh Aussie sun!
With its gusseted aluminium A-frame design, the BOSS SHADOW awning is strong enough to be a true free standing awning, yet lightweight enough to set up and pack up with just one person.
Complete with brackets for mounting, poles and ropes for those windy days and built-in lighting for night, the BOSS SHADOW awning is an awesome bit of gear!
- 1000GSM PVC Bag
- 280GSM polyester cotton canvas, waterproof 3000mm, UV 50++
- Aluminium square tube framing 1.5mm thickness
- Aluminium backplate (22mm) and all arms
- Size: 2m
- Closed size: 205cm x 15cm x 15cm
- Weight: 24kg
- 4 x legs (260cm)
- 2 x dual-colour LED strips (switch control), 2 USB cables, 3m long
- 2 x Quick release ropes ratchets to tension your awning
- rain tie down points to create gutter in adverse weather
- 2 x 304 stainless steel L-brackets (H 33cm x H 15cm x W 7cm - black)
- 4 x 304 stainless steel clips
- 16 x M8 bolts, nuts & washers
- All bolts, nuts, washers and clips are 304 stainless steel
- 4 x storm ropes
- 4 x pegs
- 2 x wrenches
Our standard inclusions are what our other competitors call accessories:
- This awning comes complete with a full A-frame arm for added strength.
- Each arm also comes with a pole for windy conditions. Each pole is 260cm, making them longer than the average and ideal for high lift vehicles.
- Our universal awning brackets are also longer than average allowing you to firmly secure onto your roof rack. (see detailed drawing for dimensions)
- Included LED lighting on the frame that is dimmable and adjustable from white to "bug-free" yellow. It is connected by a 3m USB cable.
- Supplied with quick release rope ratchets enabling a fast set-up and pack down.
- All bolts, nuts and washers are made from 304 stainless steel.
- The BOSS Shadow 180 Awning also comes with a standard 12 month manufacturer warranty.
- Weight: Awning: 25kg, Brackets: 2.5kg
Please Note: If installing onto a dual-cab ute, the awning needs to be mounted to the tray or the body, not over both
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.