- Why Shop With Us
270XL Boss Shadow 4x4 Awning from CampBoss
This Boss Shadow 270 awning is an absolute must have accessory for your next adventure off the beaten track. Whether you're venturing off the beaten track, hitting the beach, camping under the stars, or simply facing a long day at work, this awning is your reliable companion, offering the shade and shelter you need to protect yourself and your loved ones from the blazing Australian sun.
With its gusseted aluminium A-frame design, this 270 awning from the CampBoss team is strong enough to be a true free standing awning, yet lightweight enough to set up and pack up with just one person. Complete with brackets for mounting, poles and ropes for those windy days and built-in lighting for when the sun goes down, the BOSS SHADOW awning is an awesome bit of gear!
It's also available with the rear roof top tent zip entrance, making for a slick, convenient and truly innovative setup to compliment your roof top tent.
Exceptional Strength and Convenience: Crafted with a robust gusseted aluminium A-frame design, the Boss Shadow Awning stands tall as a true freestanding awning. Its lightweight construction makes setup and takedown a breeze, even if you're flying solo.
Everything You Need: The package includes a range of essential accessories to ensure your outdoor experience is a breeze. You'll find a full A-frame arm for added strength, a sturdy and protective 1000GSM PVC Canvas Bag, and poles designed for windy conditions – each pole an impressive 260cm in length, ideal for high-lift vehicles.
Secure and Illuminated: CampBoss awning brackets are thoughtfully designed, ensuring a snug and secure fit on your roof rack. Plus, the Boss Shadow 4x4 Awning boasts a built-in LED light on all three arms. These lights are not only dimmable but also adjustable from white to orange, providing the perfect ambiance when the sun dips below the horizon, and stay well-illuminated well into the night.
Effortless Setup and Pack-down: Thanks to the supplied quick-release rope ratchets, you can set up and pack down in a flash, making the most of your outdoor adventures.
Built to Last: CampBoss have left no detail unturned – all bolts, nuts, and washers are made from 304 stainless steel for unbeatable durability.
Tailored to Your Needs: The CampBoss Shadow 270XL Boss Awning even offers a zipper-less option, giving you complete control over your outdoor space.
Peace of Mind: As a testament to its quality, the Boss Shadow 270XL Awning comes with a standard 12-month manufacturer warranty, ensuring your adventures are filled with confidence and reliability.
- This awning comes complete with a full A-frame arm for added strength.
- 1000GSM PVC Canvas Bag
- Each arm also comes with a pole for windy conditions. Each pole is 260cm, making them longer than generic poles and ideal for high lift vehicles.
- CampBoss awning brackets are also longer than average allowing you to firmly secure onto your roof rack.
- All 3 awning arms include a LED strip light that is dimmable and adjustable from white to orange. Connected by a 3m USB cable.
- Supplied with quick release rope ratchets enabling a fast set-up and pack down.
- All bolts, nuts and washers are made from 304 stainless steel.
- The BOSS Shadow 270 Awning comes with a standard 12 month manufacturer warranty.
- 280GSM polyester cotton canvas, waterproof 3000mm, UV50++
- Size: 2m
- Aluminium square tube framing
- 1.5mm thickness
- Aluminium backplate (22mm) and all arms
- Closed size: 214cm x 15cm x 15cm
- Package size: 218cm x 20cm x 20cm
- Net weight: 26kg
- Gross weight: 28kg
- Weight - Awning: 29kg, Brackets: 2.5kg
- AUS DSN NO 202311036
Awning Package Includes
- 6 x legs (260cm)
- 3 x dual-colour dimmable LED strips with switch control
- 1 x 3m tri-split cable with USB plug
- 2 x quick release rope ratchets to tension your awning
- Rain tie-down points to create a gutter in adverse weather
- 2 x 304 stainless steel L- bracket spray black
- 4 x 304 stainless steel clips
- All bolts, nuts, washers, clips are 304 stainless steel
- 16 x each M8 bolts, nuts, and washers
- 6 x storm ropes
- 6 x pegs
- 2 x wrenches
Note:If installing onto a dual-cab ute, the awning needs to be mounted to the tray or the body, not over both.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.