- Why Shop With Us
120W or 200W 12v Shingled Mono Solar Panel Kit with or without Solar Mounting Brackets from Atem Power
Introducing the ATEM POWER 120W or 200W 12v Shingled Mono Solar Panel Kit, a cutting-edge solution that revolutionises solar power generation. ATEM POWER has integrated the latest shingled solar cell technology into these panels, providing enhanced power output, improved reliability, and a sleek aesthetic appeal.
With the ATEM POWER shingled solar panel kit, users benefit from a design that eliminates the need for ribbons, busbars, and soldering processes. The cells are intelligently cut into 5 or 6 strips and seamlessly joined using electrically conductive adhesives (ECA), resulting in pure cell exposure and an impressive 15-20% higher output compared to traditional RV solar panels. This technology ensures efficient capture of solar energy per square meter.
The shingled panel's parallel wiring configuration significantly reduces power losses caused by shading, enhancing overall performance. Whether partially shaded or not, the impact on power output is minimal. With an IP-68 rating, these solar panels are built to withstand harsh conditions while delivering reliable performance. Furthermore, the absence of visible circuitry adds to the panels' sleek and appealing appearance.
The ATEM POWER 120W or 200W 12v Shingled Mono Solar Panel Kit is available in two power options, catering to different energy needs. Additionally, customers have the flexibility to choose between a kit that includes solar mounting brackets or one without, depending on their installation requirements.
Upgrade your solar power setup with the ATEM POWER 120W or 200W 12v Shingled Mono Solar Panel Kit. Experience enhanced power output, improved reliability, and a visually pleasing design that takes your solar energy generation to new heights.
- Shingled Cell Tech: This tech avoids the use of ribbons, busbars but creates a string of strips, so more cells are exposed to sunlight for increased energy harvest.
- Improved Reliability: Shingled solar panel is more resistant to failure caused by external forces applied to the panel when compared to conventional solar panels.
- Less Energy Loss: The shingled cells are wired in parallel that significantly reduces the losses and hotspot effect caused by shade compared with traditional panel.
- Greater Output: Jointed together by using electrically conductive adhesive (ECA) instead of busbars, you’ll get improved 15~20% output than traditional panel.
- Unbeatable Rigidity: Built with a tough aluminium frame and a thick tempered glass, this shingled solar panel is designed to stand up to harsh conditions.
- All Weatherproof: This shingled panel has an IP68 waterproof rating, so no worries about the rainy days. It will be with you to keep your electronics running.
- Suitable for Most Batteries: This 200W shingled solar panel is compatible with lead acid, AGM, GEL, Flooded, lithium-ion and LiFePO4 batteries
- Diverse Application: The ATEM POWER 120W/200W shingled solar panel is perfect for 4WDs, utes, vans, camper trailers, caravans and even boats!
- More Aesthetic: This shingled solar panels has no visible circuitry which gives it clean, simple and sleek look while providing superior appeal.
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Solar Panel / 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty For Mounting Brackets
|Open-Circuit Voltage (VOC)||23.56V
|Short-Circuit Current (ISC)||6.47A
|Maximum Power Voltage (VMP)||19.64V
|Maximum Power Current (IMP)||6.1A
|Maximum System Voltage||500V||500V|
|Temperature Range||-40°C~ 80°C
|Power Tolerance||± 3%
|Solar Panel Brackets|
|Cable Entry Housing Waterproof Rating:||IP65|
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.