VMS X506 Holden Colorado GPS Navigation Unit
The Touring X506 series has been designed for the Holden Colorado to have a similar appearance to the genuine Holden Colorado system but with many more features. It integrates seamlessly with all the original factory electrics such as wheel controls, without the need for added modules. The unit has also been designed with the original dash aesthetics and retains the factory look and feel of the vehicle. With a large 6.5 inch HD touchscreen, the system features excellent street navigation with the latest street maps together with powerful Off Road GPS, and a comprehensive collection of the best 4x4 maps from Gregory's, iTOPO, Westprint Heritage Map Collections, VICMAPS, NSW TOPO, QLD TOPO and WA TOPO.
Includes FREE Reverse Camera!
- Colorado RC lx, dx, lt-r (2008 on)
- Colorado RG LTZ 2012-2014
X506 Holden Colorado GPS Features
- Street Navigation The Street navigation software is state of the art with the absolute latest features. Utilising the latest street mapping and 4WD raster data for Australia, its fast & accurate. Operated via touch screen, the software is intuitive & easy to use. A few taps is all that’s required while navigating to any address in Australia! TTS (Text-To-Speech) voice commands, Junction View and Historical Traffic Pattern functions will guide you on every journey while speed, red light camera and school zone alerts keep you safe.
- High Definition Display The Touring X-Series features the highest resolution screen in a navigation system. With 400% more pixels, maps and movies are displayed in vivid detail. You just need to see it to believe the quality of this display.
- Touchscreen Display Easily navigate through all the Touring X-Series functions using the built in touchscreen. Easy to use and quick to respond.
- Easy to use VMS Offroad software Tired of spending hours learning how to operate off road software? We know that you would rather be out there enjoying the outback instead of been frustrated with the GPS system. VMS have developed our own VMS Off-Road program, which unlike other software, does not require the use of a stylus. It’s the first software designed for portable navigation on the move, and is completely controlled via the touch of a finger. What's more? Due to its advanced map compilation method, the VMS Off-Road software has now come with 2,700+ maps pre-loaded with more memory spaces on the SD card for your own custom maps.
- iPod connectivity* iPod connectivity enables you to play music on your iPod right from the touchscreen. What's more, the iPod is charged from the unit so you'll never have to worry about running out of music on the next adventure! * Exclude iPod Classic. Connecting an iPod Classic to the unit will cause permanent damage to the iPod operation which will not be warranted by VMS.
- Reversing Camera With optional cameras fitted, the Touring X-Series automatically displays the camera image when reverse gear is engaged. There is also a dual camera kit available for a trailer or caravan.
- Bluetooth - Phone and Music Streaming** Featuring the latest Bluetooth technology, paired with a compatible mobile phone, the system can be used to make hands free calls. Furthermore, you can even stream your musics via Bluetooth from your phone to the unit via a single touch on the screen. ** Bluetooth compatibility notice: Bluetooth connectivity is compatible with most mobile phones with BT Version EDR 2.0
- RDS AM / FM Radio Complete AM / FM Radio, easily store up to 18 preset stations and enjoy the advantages of an RDS (Radio Data System).
- DVD / CD Player Enjoy your favourite DVD movies or listen to your CD music collection straight from the Touring X-Series, fully integrated touch screen commands gives you full control over your DVD / CD playback.
- Rear Seat Monitor support Entertain the kids in the back seat on those long trips with the support of rear seat monitors (not sold with the unit). It feeds the DVD audio and video through the rear seat entertainment system while you can still use the GPS to navigate to your destination.
- MP3 Player / USB support Stock up your music! With MP3 support you can load thousands of songs on to a usb thumb drive or even burn them to a CD to play them through the X-Series on your journey.
- Plug n Play wiring*** Installation has just got a lot easier, with the included plug n play wiring harness there is absolutely no need to splice into any wires. The included loom connects straight from your vehicle straight to our unit. It's that easy. *** Excludes some universal double din units which custom wiring might be required by a licensed auto electrician.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.