ZEON 10-S PLATINUM 12V ELECTRIC WINCH WITH 30M SPYDURA ROPE by WARN
An Advanced technology, Ultimate Performance winch, with spydura rope and a 10,000 lb. pulling capacity
The ZEON 10-S Platinum is built for those who push the limits-with double the durability, 20% faster line speed, and extreme IP68-rated waterproofing.
The Advanced Wireless Remote controls not only the winch, but also the clutch and other accessories. With a 10,000 lb. pulling capacity, high-performance motor package, and Spydura® Synthetic Rope, you’ll be equipped to go places others only dream about.
- Rated line pull of 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line
- Comes with 100′ of 3/8″ (30m of 9.52mm) Spydura synthetic rope with a polished aluminum hawse fairlead
- Remote Controlled Clutch is engaged and disengaged with the Advanced Wireless Remote. The remote controls winch-in, winch-out, and freespool operations. The manual clutch has been eliminated. No more re-engaging a manual clutch, with frozen fingers while standing in the mud
- The Advanced Wireless Remote gives you total control in the palm of your hand, allowing you to control the winch and up to two accessories. This sophisticated, advanced remote provides operator feedback on vehicle battery charge and winch motor temperature, controls operation of the winch clutch, and more. Includes USB charging cable and car charger adapter
- All-new high-speed motor, stronger gears, and heat-treated ring gear deliver 20% faster line speed, best-in-class efficiency, and our highest durability rating
- Durable aluminum structure with flat black powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners delivers durability and maximum corrosion resistance-exceeding 400 hours of salt-spray testing
- Large diameter alloy winch drum with steel sleeve is strong, light weight, reduces rope wear, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards–the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup
- Automatic mechanical cone brake offers excellent control while winching
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately). The new-style control pack with contactor and advanced controls gives you extreme reliability and weather resistance
WARN ZEON PLATINUM 10-S WINCH SPECIFICATIONS
- Part number: ZEON-PL-10K-S-93680
- Rated line pull: 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC series wound
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Advanced Wireless
- Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 162:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
- Drum Diameter/Length: 3.15″/9.0″ (80mm/229mm)
- Rope: 3/8″ x 100′ (9.52mm x 30m) Spydura synthetic
- Fairlead: Hawse
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72″ (1.83m)
- Finish: Satin-black powder coat
12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS (FIRST LAYER OF DRUM)
|0||44 (13.41)||55 amps|
|2000 (910)||17.8 (5.42)||149 amps|
|4000 (1810)||12 (3.65)||233 amps|
|6000 (2720)||10.7 (3.26)||311 amps|
|8000 (3630)||7.5 (2.28)||387 amps|
|10000 (4536)||5.6 (1.7)||465 amps|
WARN ZEON PLATINUM 10-S WINCH DIMENSIONS
|Integrated configuration||24.25″ L x 7.15″ D x 10.52″ H
(615.9mm L x 181.6mm D x 267.1mm H)
|Low-profile configuration||24.25″ L x 7.15″ D x 7.84″ H
(615.9mm L x 181.6mm D x 199.02mm H)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10.0″ x 4.5″
(254mm x 114.3mm)
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
High Quality Products & Free Shipping
4x4 Down Under is happy to assist with all manufacturer warranty claims to the best of our ability. Warn warranty claims are handled in Australia by ATECO Pty Limited.
Product covered by this warranty:
- WARN® Branded Winch for Jeep, Truck and SUV
Warn will, at its option, repair, replace or refund the purchase price of a defective Product or component. The Warranty Period is not extended if Warn repair or replace the Product or its defective electrical component(s).
Items covered by this Warranty:
- Electrical components covered by the seven (7) year Limited Warranty: motor, contactor, solenoid, handheld remote controls, wireless remote controls, wiring.
- All other mechanical components are covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty except as listed below.
- Items not covered by this Warranty:
- The removal or reinstallation of the Product.
- Wire or synthetic rope.
- Product finish.
- Components damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, collision, overloading, modification, misapplication, improper installation, or improper service.
- Normal wear and tear or loss of functionality due to the normal ageing of the Product including, bearings, bushings, seals, O-rings, gaskets, brake material, motor brushes, electrical cables.
Actions that void the Warranty:
- The removal or defacement of any WARN serial number or date code that was on the Product when sold.
- Commercial or industrial use or application, or any hoisting application of the Product.
The warranty set forth above is the only express warranty. There are no other express warranties.
Any implied warranty which by law may not be excluded is limited in duration to one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase of the product.
Warn shall not be liable for special,indirect,incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits,down time or loss of use) under any legal theory, even if warn was advised of the possibility of such damages.
WARN reserves the right to change Product design without notice. In situations in which WARN has changed a Product design, WARN and 4x4 Down Under shall have no obligation to upgrade or otherwise modify previously manufactured Products.
To obtain warranty service:
- Email 4x4 Down Under at email@example.com with a detailed description of the warranty claim and original order number.
- Make the claim within the Warranty period.
- Attach your name, address, telephone number, a description of the problem, and a copy of your order to the email.
Orders are dispatched within 5 business days. Should there be any delays we will let you know immediately.
In order to get your purchase to you as promptly and safely as possible we utilise a number of trusted and reputable courier services, including Australia Post (depending on the item and your location). These delivery services should have your item delivered to your door within 2 - 10 working days depending on your location. In some cases where the address is based in the more rural parts of Australia this may take longer. Should the delivery time take longer than we would like we will let you know.
As soon as the item has been shipped we will provide you with a tracking number. You can then use this number to watch your item move across Australia toward your location. It will also give you a clear idea of exactly when to expect your item.
Depending on the item we may contact you to arrange delivery. In order to ensure your purchase lands in the correct hands we will require a signature from you on delivery. If you are not home on delivery the postman/courier will leave a card with collection details.
Please feel free to contact us should you want to make alternate arrangements for delivery. We’re flexible and here to help.
Please note that unfortunately we're unable to ship to PO Boxes (and/or Parcel Lockers). Please rather use a work address, or that of a friend, colleague or family member.
We are happy to ship overseas too! Please contact us with the item you wish to purchase and your details and we’ll provide a quote.