Safari 4x4 Snorkel Kit Designed for Toyota LandCruiser (01/1990 - 02/2007)
The SS78RZ Toyota 70 Series LandCruiser R-Spec 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 01/1985-03/2007 Onwards Diesel engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 01/1985-03/2007 Onwards Diesel 70 Series LandCruiser, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Toyota 70 Series LandCruiser design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Toyota 70 Series LandCruiser 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Toyota 70 Series LandCruiser snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
Safari 4x4 Snorkel SS78RZ Features
- Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your 01/1985-03/2007 Onwards 4.2L Diesel engines
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Toyota 70 Series LandCruiser 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for installation.
- Lifetime Warranty
The R-Spec range suits Non-Current model vehicles only.
- They are manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Recreational Spec. UV Stabilised Polyethylene.
- They have a five year warranty.
- They are NOT redesigned. The R-Spec. Safari Snorkel still uses the same moulds and Australian moulding processes for which it is rightly famous.
SAFARI 4X4 SNORKEL INSTALLATION GUIDE FOR TOYOTA LANDCRUISER - SS78RZ
- Fits vehicle year to: 2007
- Fits vehicle year to month: 02
- Fits vehicle year from: 1990
- Fits vehicle year from month: 01
- Style: R-SPEC
- Fitment side: Drivers Side
- Material type: UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- Fitting time aprox: 2 Hr
|Make||Model||Series||Year From||Year To||Body||Engine||Engine Capacity||Variant||Drivetrain||Cylinders|
|TOYOTA||LANDCRUISER||75 Series||1990||2007||Hard Top||1H-Z||4.2L||HZJ75R||6|
|TOYOTA||LANDCRUISER||78 Series||1990||2007||Troop Carrier||1H-Z||4.2L||HZJ78R||6|
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.