EWX9500 12V WINCH WITH SYNTHETIC ROPE BY RUNVA
With a rated line pull of 9500lbs, this Runva EWX9500 12V Winch will get you and your trusty 4wd, truck or camper out of trouble. It comes with everything required for a standard installation. Dyneema winch rope included.
YOUR EWX9500 WINCH INCLUDES
- Complete winch with 10mm x 26.5m Dyneema Rope
- Waterproof 12V 600A Solenoid
- 1.8m Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Heavy duty leads from Solenoid to Winch Motor
- 3.7M Handheld remote
- Wireless remote
- Clevis Style Safety Hook
- Aluminium Hawse Fairlead
- Mounting Bolts
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (5 years electrical, lifetime mechanical)
Runva EWX9500 12V Winch Specifications
- Rated Line Pull 9500lb (4309kg)
- Motor Series Wound (12V) 4.6kW/6.1HP
- Gear Train Full Steel 3 Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio 230:1
- Brake Automatic Load Holding Screw Cone
- Synthetic Rope 10mm x 26.5M
- Drum Size 63mm x 223mm
- Mounting Bolt Pattern 254mm x 114.3mm
- Overall Dimensions 540mm x 163mm x 217mm
- Remote Control 3.7m Handheld Remote/Wireless Remote
- Battery Leads Included. 2 x 1.8m Heavy Duty Leads
- Finish Grey Powder Coat
- Net Weight 30kg
- Gross Weight 32kg (includes packaging)
Does this Runva winch include everything I need for installation?
Does the Runva warranty cover me for water damage?
How do I know if the winch will fit my vehicle?
What does the IP67 rating of a winch mean?
What battery do I need to run my winch?
The minimum battery size to run a 4x4 electric winch from is a 650CCA. A poor power supply could prevent your winch from working and could also cause damage to the winch motor.