3.5P 24V ATV Winch with Steel Cable by Runva
This neat and compact 3500lb ATV 24v Runva winch is tough, versatile and can be used for a wide variety of purposes. Whether you need to open and close a horse carriage door, mount it on your ATV vehicle, require a dumb waiter for your boat, or any other wide range of purposes, this Runva 3.5P winch will do a fantastic job.
It has full stop-start pull-release control and is available with steel cable or Dyneema synthetic rope.
Includes Runva's Limited Lifetime Warranty (5 years electrical, lifetime mechanical)
Runva 3.5P 24V Winch Specifications
- Rated Line Pull 3500lb (1588kg)
- Motor Permanent Magnet (24V) 2.9kW/3.9HP
- Gear Train Full Steel Planetary
- Gear Ratio 170:1
- Brake Automatic Load Holding
- Steel Cable 5.4mm x 12.8m
- Drum Size 37mm x 80mm
- Mounting Bolt Pattern 76mm x 124mm
- Overall Dimensions 335mm x 116mm x 112mm
- Remote Control 2.3m Handheld Remote/Rocker Switch
- Battery Leads Included. 2 x 2.3m Leads (200A)
- Finish Red Powder Coat
- Net Weight 10kg
- Gross Weight 11kg (includes packaging)
- Warranty Limited Lifetime (5 years electrical, lifetime mechanical)
Does this Runva winch include everything I need for installation?
Does the Runva warranty cover me for water damage?
How do I know if the winch will fit my vehicle?
What does the IP67 rating of a winch mean?
What battery do I need to run my winch?
The minimum battery size to run a 4x4 electric winch from is a 650CCA. A poor power supply could prevent your winch from working and could also cause damage to the winch motor.