High Lift 4WD 48" Jack with Base Plate by San Hima
This high-lift jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching, and clamping. These jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations.
Included with the jack is a safety base plate to provide extra support when lifting your vehicle. Should you find yourself on particularly loose or soft grounding this plate will be invaluable.
This high lift 48" jack is one of the most versatile pieces of off-roading and auto-recovery equipment you can buy.
- Made from High Tensile Steel providing the ultimate in strength and durability
- Includes additional base plate, which also adds around 3" to the lift height
- 48" (1220mm) high with 42" (1070mm) of actual lift height - enough to lift almost any 4x4 vehicle
- Heavy Duty All-Cast Construction Design
- Includes safe use information stickers, as well as rated load details and operating instructions
- High quality lifting mechanism
- Maximum Working Load Limit: 3 Ton (3000KG)
- Maximum Lift Height: 1070mm
|Material||Premium High-Tensile Steel|
|Colour||Black & Red|
|Maximum Lift Height||1070mm / 42"|
|Maximum Working Load||3 Ton|
|Dimensions||1250 x 150 x 250 mm|
Warranty & Returns Policy
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.