The portable GIANTZ Deep Cycle Battery provides off-the-grid power supply for 4WD vehicles, caravans, campers, trailers, motor homes, saltwater/marine applications, and all 12V appliances including portable fridges and washers. The 100Ah 12V battery features an incredible cycle life of up to 1600 cycles, making it one of the most enduring in its class. What you get is a longer, consistent and more drawn out charge all the time. And with its advanced AGM technology, the battery enables better electrolyte absorption, cyclic stability and frequent charging without affecting performance. The bolt down terminals also allows for more reliable experience, and not least, the high oxygen-recombination efficiency results in superior deep discharge recovery. The maintenance-free deep cycle battery is completely sealed, spill-proof and does not leak gas for added safety and durable use.
1. Maintenance-free means the terminals need not be refilled. However, the battery must be recharged periodically after use.
2. AGM deep cycle batteries have a much longer cycle life if they are exhausted to a small degree and then recharged, rather than draining all their power and recharge all the away.
FEATURESDeep cycle battery
Greater cycle life
Max. cycle life of 1600 cycles
Industry leading build life
Higher sulfation resistance
Longer storage life
Superior deep discharge recovery
Better low temperature performance
High oxygen-recombination efficiency
Advanced AGM technology
Non-spillable, leak-proof and non-gassing
Bolt down terminals
Convenient carry handle
SpecificationsOverall dimensions: 33cm x 17cm x 22.2cm
Approx weight: 24KG
Nominal voltage: 12V
Rated capacity (10 Hour Rate): 100Ah
Maximum cycle lIfe: 1600 Cycles
Minimum build life: 4 Years
Internal resistance: Approx. 5.2mΩ
Maximum discharge current: 1080A (5s)
Operating temperature ange:
Discharge: -15°C to 50°C
Charge: 0°C to 40°C
Storage: -15°C to 40°C
Capacity affected by temperature: 40°C = 103% | 25°C = 100% | 0°C = 85% | -15°C = 65%
Initial charging current less than 27A
Voltage 14.4 - 15V @ 25°C
Temperature coefficient -30mV/°C
No limit on initial charging current
Voltage 13.5 - 13.8V @ 25°C
Temperature coefficient -20mV/°C
1 x Deep cycle battery
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
High Quality Products & Free Shipping
Warranty & Returns Policy
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.