ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY WHILE STAYING ON TRACK WITH DRIVE 52 MT-S GPS NAVIGATOR FROM GARMIN
Make your everyday travels more exciting with the easy-to-use Garmin Drive 52 GPS navigator. With its basic menus and simple-to-understand maps, Garmin Drive 52 lets you see turn-by-turn headings on a beautiful 5" touchscreen display.
Offering preloaded point by point guides of Australia and New Zealand — with traffic and map updates in addition to accommodating driver cautions to encourage more secure and safer driving — this GPS pilot supplements any road trip or daily driving.
Beat traffic jams or slowdowns by avoiding them altogether with well-timed alerts that suggest alternative routes to help you steer clear of construction zones or accidents ahead. Garmin Traffic comes ready to use right out of the box just pair your navigator with a smartphone for traffic information.
Love Road Trips with TripAdvisor
View TripAdvisor traveler ratings for hotels, restaurants, and attractions along your route or near your destination.
Garmin Real Directions
Easy-to-understand, spoken turn-by-turn directions guide like a friend, using street names, store names, and recognizable landmarks (e.g., “Turn right after the red building”).
To enhance safer driving and increase situational awareness, driver alerts warn you of upcoming sharp curves, speed changes, railway crossings, and more.
Preloaded Foursquare data makes it easy to find new shops, restaurants, and millions of other popular places.
Check Up Ahead
The map shows stopovers for food, fuel, and other milestones — such as upcoming cities — along your way.
Discover Exactly Where You Want to Go
The Direct Access feature makes things easier to navigate and select complex destinations such as airports and shopping malls. It even navigates through parking lots to find the entrance closest to your destination.
Easier to Search, Quicker to Find
A search field makes it easy to find addresses and millions of POIs. In case of a misspelling, you’re provided with search results that sound similar to what you’ve entered.
Works with Garmin Backup Camera
For a complete navigation solution, pair the Garmin Drive 52 GPS navigator with the BC™ 30 wireless backup camera (sold separately; professional installation recommended). Once connected, you can easily see vehicles, pedestrians, and other obstacles right on the navigator’s display as you reverse.
Drive confidently with the newest map updates and preloaded road maps.
- Physical Dimensions: 14.0 x 8.4 x 2.0 cm
- Display size: 11.1 x 6.3 cm; 5.0" diag (12.7 cm)
- Display resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
- Display Type: WQVGA color TFT with white backlight, resistive touch
- Weight: 170.8 g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 1 hour
- Preloaded street maps: Yes
- Includes map updates: Yes
- Data cards: microSD card (not included)
- Garmin Real Directions™ landmark guidance: Yes
- Millions of Foursquare® points of interest: Yes
- TripAdvisor® ratings for points of interest: Yes
- Route shaping through preferred cities/streets: Yes
- Includes traffic: Yes
- Lane assist with junction view (displays junction signs): Yes
- Driver alerts for sharp curves, school zones, red light
- and speed camera warnings and more: Yes
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Garmin Drive 52 MT-S
- Preloaded maps of Australia and New Zealand
- Vehicle power cable
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- USB cable
- Quick start manual