Elite 145 Litre Upright Fridge Freezer with Dual Compressor by EvaKool
Evakool’s Elite series of black upright fridge freezers delivers exceptional performance in the harshest of conditions.
This EvaKool Elite model has two compressors, which provides you with complete control, allowing you to turn off either of the compressors if not required, thereby reducing power draw. This also provides confidence that if travelling and one compressor was to fail, that you can still use the other compartment. Additionally, due to the cabinet being so well insulated, the compartment for which the compressor has failed, can still be utilised as an icebox or cooler.
Two compressors are also beneficial because a compressor is designed to handle a certain amount of cooling capacity (this is measured in Watts). The Evakool fridges contain a Secop PBC 2.5 compressor, which tops out at 71.6 Watts. This compressor is at its limit in a 200 litre fridge/freezer; which means the hotter the day gets, the more products you put in it and the more times the kids are opening and closing the door, the longer it runs and the MORE power it consumes.
However, with two separate systems in the one cabinet, each compressor is working on only a 40 litre freezer, and 160 litre fridge, the result is quicker pull downs and the ability to maintain and still cycle in the hotter temperatures.
- Cooling capacity up to 60ºC below ambient
- Dual compressor in 145 and 208L models for best cooling performance
- Automatic compressor speed selection ensures maximum efficiency
- 3 sizes
- Convenient slide out freezer drawer
- Fridge and freezer capability
- Easy to use digital controls
- 12/24 volt operation
- Includes Installation Mounting Frame
- 2 Year Warranty
- Nationwide Service Support
COMPRESSOR: SECOP PBC2.5 (FORMERLY KNOWN AS DANFOSS BD50)
- Sleek black finish
- Insulated walls up to 80mm thick
- Reversible doors
- Sturdy plastic door latch
- Smooth internal walls, hygienic and easy to clean
- Interior light
- Wire shelves
- Vegetable/fruit crisper
- Door shelves with egg tray
- Quiet, reliable, efficient operation
- Low voltage protection
- External mounted condenser for improved performance
- Will operate on angles up to 30 degrees
- Self diagnostic fault system
- Easy to use controls
- Automatic reverse polarity protection
Due to this fridge running on DC 12 or 24 volt power, a 240v AC power adaptor is available should you want to run on AC mains power. Click here to view.
- Motor Homes
- Camper Trailers
- Off grid homes relying on 12 volt and solar power