Experience Ultra Convenient High-Quality Shade with the S1000 Awning by Eezi-Awn
The Eezi-Awn Series 1000 Awnings are compact hand-rolled side awnings enclosed in an anodized aluminum case. Ideal for someone who wants the benefits from a simple lightweight awning like the Eezi-Awn “Lite” but with the added protection of an aluminium case.
The awning can be set up in less then a minute thanks to the self-contained aluminium framework that easily rolls out and locks into position with a simple adjustable twist locking pole mechanism.
Made out of 260GSM Canvas they provide an easy to install added living space with protection against sun, wind and rain.
Eezi-Awn Series 1000 Awning Features
- Waterproof PVC Awning with Aluminum Hard Case
- Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Framework
- Assemble in Under One Minute
- Freestanding Awning
- Lightweight Construction
- Up to 4.6m² of Coverage
- Mounts Easily to Most Roof Racks
- Mounting Brackets and/or hardware not included
|2.5M||4.6m²||28 lbs | 13 kg||
Open : 96" L x 82" W | 2500mm L x 2100mm W
Closed : 98" L x 3" W x 4" H | 2500mm L x 75mm W x 100mm H
Leg Height (Fully Extended) : 92" H | 2300mm H
Eezi-Awn Roof Top Tents and Awnings
Eezi-Awn Roof Top Tents and Awnings are one of the largest manufacturers of outdoor camping equipment in the world. The Eezi-Awn brand is synonymous with high quality, and their soft and hard case roof top tents, retractable vehicle awnings and various other accessories and gear are all designed and made to the highest standards. These products are built to withstand the toughest outdoor conditions, and last a lifetime.
Eezi-Awn is a South African based company, with a worldwide dealer network. Since it’s inception 36 years ago, Eezi-Awn has released a wide range of hard case and traditional soft roof top tents and high grade awnings. These tents and awnings are designed to the highest standards of quality. As a small example, where other brands use canvas bags to hold their product, Eezi-Awn use durable aluminium hard cases (which often double as base mounts). Their products consist of high quality engineerings and won’t let you down.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.