- About Eezi-Awn
- Why Shop With Us
Dart Hard Shell Roof Top Tent by Eezi-Awn
Eezi Awn’s all new DART tent is a revolutionary aerodynamic glass fibre hard-shell roof top tent.
With decades of proven experience on every major continent, Eezi-Awn’s fabric tents have consistently outperformed the competition and set the industry’s benchmark for both durability and performance, and set the bar for the best roof top tents.
The Dart is their very first fiberglass tent and it exceeds all expectations. Encased in a sleek and compact body, the included XKLUSIV Ladder with built-in extension stores inside the tent itself. Upon opening, the walls of the tent are built from durable, rip-stop canvas with double entry privacy mesh panels, and both the roof and floor are insulated to keep you comfortable throughout the night.
Much of the appeal that comes from a hard shell roof top tent is the quick setup and take down, and the Dart is no exception. A single person can quickly un-clip only two latches and, with gas struts, the lid opens easily. Then push down gently to close and lock thanks to the one-piece hinge mechanism. The full process takes only seconds to complete.
It comes equipped with internal LED Lights, two storage pockets, and an 80mm high density laminated mattress.
Discover for yourself how legendary performance meets modern design in Eezi-Awn's brand new Dart.
- Triple Entry with Privacy Mesh Panels
- 270-Degree Viewing
- Low Profiled Aerodynamic Design
- Automated Setup & Takedown
- Hook & Loop Solid & Mesh Panel Management
- Internal Storage Pockets
- National Luna LED Light on Interior Roof
- 12V Power Supply Socket (Supply Cord Included)
- Two Handles
- Lockable Stainless Steel Latches
- Assistance Strap for Lowering Roof
- Internal Gas Struts with Screw-In Strut Lockouts
- Rear Rain Fly Opening with Spring Steel Rain Fly Rods
- Insulated Roof & Floor
- Elevated Roof Rear Accommodates Bedding Storage
- Built-In Double-Size Mattress
- Includes XKLUSIV Ladder With Built-In Extension (Stores Inside Tent & Can Be Used On All Three Entry Ways)
- Includes Ladder Bag
- Accommodates 2 Adults
- Lightweight White Fiberglass Body
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- 260 gram Teflon-coated Polyester Ripstop Material
- 80mm Thick Laminated Mattress
- Four Mounting Rails on Bottom of Tent
- Four-Point DIY Mounting Hardware Set
- Patented Anodized Aluminum Extension Ladder
- YKK© Zippers
Eezi-Awn Dart Specifications
Closed Footprint : 2200mm L x 1450mm W
|Weight (Including Ladder)||
Model Number: RT119
Eezi-Awn Roof Top Tents and Awnings
Eezi-Awn Roof Top Tents and Awnings are one of the largest manufacturers of outdoor camping equipment in the world. The Eezi-Awn brand is synonymous with high quality, and their soft and hard case roof top tents, retractable vehicle awnings and various other accessories and gear are all designed and made to the highest standards. These products are built to withstand the toughest outdoor conditions, and last a lifetime.
Eezi-Awn is a South African based company, with a worldwide dealer network. Since it’s inception 36 years ago, Eezi-Awn has released a wide range of hard case and traditional soft roof top tents and high grade awnings. These tents and awnings are designed to the highest standards of quality. As a small example, where other brands use canvas bags to hold their product, Eezi-Awn use durable aluminium hard cases (which often double as base mounts). Their products consist of high quality engineerings and won’t let you down.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.