- Why Shop With Us
Keep your drinks cold and your foods fresh even under the sun with Cool Ice 111 Litre Ice box by Dometic
Dometic iceboxes feature an extremely effective insulation system.
Made from robust plastic, it can withstand the roughest conditions, and its thick, refrigeration-grade foam insulation and specially designed seal helps to keep ice frozen for up to 10 days.
The new facelift models of the popular series are even cooler. Practical accessories like seat cushions, fishing rod holders, and bottle openers make them indispensable companions for fishermen, hunters, and other nature lovers.
Strong Dropdown Handles
- Strong, ergonomic handles for easy transport
- Robust design with a unique labyrinth seal
- Integrated tie-down points below the handle.
- Thick insulation and unique sealing design means ice lasts longer
- Hygienic and easy to clean with the large diameter drain plug
- Lightweight and easy to carry with strong ergonomic handles
- Strong, seamless, food-grade polyethylene construction
- Integrated polyethylene feet
- Practical tie-down points below handles
- Integrated hinges with stainless steel rods and durable rubber latches
Tips for Use
- Where possible, store the Dometic icebox in cool surroundings for several hours before use and keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If being filled with drinks or groceries, it's recommended to chill items beforehand.
- Air will compromise the cooling capacity and shorten the duration of cooling.
- Avoid opening the icebox unnecessarily and pack the boxes as full as possible.
- Product Code: CI110
- Product Category: Ice box
- Brand: Dometic
- Capacity:111 L
- External Dimensions: 105.5cm W x 53.3cm D x 44.2cm H
- Internal Dimensions: 92cm W x 39cm D x 30cm H
- Insulation Thickness: 5cm
- Weight: 18.1kg
- Icebox Material: Strong, seamless, food-grade polyethylene construction.
What's in the box
- 1 x CI110
- 1 x warranty card
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.