- Why Shop With Us
Keep all your perishables chilled and fresh while exploring off the beaten track with the 45L Transit Fridge/Freezer from Companion.
Powered by a reliable and state-of-the-art dual-speed LG compressor, the Transit has a polypropylene construction making it tough yet lightweight. It's designed to do its job without sucking all your power using an average of 1 amp per hour. It has a digital display control panel, and 3-stage battery monitor, plus an internal LED light and strong carry handles. Operation is super versatile with its ability to be used on either AC or DC, with an AC power adaptor included.
With 45L capacity and the choice to set the temp for fridge or freezer, the Transit Fridge / Freezer from Companion will have you leaving your esky at home.
- 45L capacity
- Dual speed LG compressor
- Set to fridge or freezer
- Low power consumption – approx. 1amp/hour
- 3-stage battery monitor
- Digital display control panel
- AC and DC operation
- AC power adaptor included
- Brand: Companion
- Product Code: 10000060
- External Dimensions: 69L x 34.5W x 46.2H cm
- Packed Dimensions: 71L x 40W x 53H cm
- Internal Dimensions: Main compartment 32L x 26W x 36.5H cm | Small compartment 15.7L x 26W x 20H cm
- Insulation Thickness: 3.5 cm
- Cable Length: DC 150 cm | AC Fridge 50cm - Adapter - 240 plug 140cm
- Capacity: 45 L
- Approx. Drink Capacity: 46 375ml Cans
- Material: Polypropylene | ABS
- Insulation: Polyurethane Foam | C5H10/C - PENTANE
- Input Power: 12V DC, 5.0A | 24V DC, 2.5A | 240V AC | 45W
- Power Consumption: Average 1 Ah/h
- Compressor: LG | BCAO18L
- Temperature Range: +20°C to -20°C
- Weight: 15 Kg
- 1x AC Adaptor & cable
- 1x DC Lead
- 1x Owners Manual
- 1x Main Product
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.