by Carbon Winch
12V or 24V 17000lb Heavy Duty Series Winch with Synthetic Rope by Carbon Offroad
- Heavy series wound delivers superior torque output and endure high temperature.
- 3 stage planetary gearbox delivers the most reliable and durable performance of winch under the worst condition.
- Automatic brake in the bracket. The greater of the load on the wire rope, the greater amount of brake is generated by the mechanism.
- Rotating ring gear clutch have the free-spooling positioned actually for rapid payout of wire rope easily.
- Handle remote control and wireless remote control make users operate winch more convenient and easier.
Carbon Winch 17000lb Specifications
- Part number: CW-H17.0
- Rated line pull: 17000 lbs, (7710 kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC 6.6HP series would motor
- Remote Control: Remote Switch, 12’ (3.7m) lead.
- Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary. Modules 2.0 gears are much more stronger and reliable
- Gear Ratio: 360:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating Ring Gear
- Brake: Full load automatic brake installed in the motor base
- Drum Diameter/Length: 3.5’’/8.8’’ (90mm/224mm)
- Wire Rope: 80’, 15/32’’ diameter ( 24m, 12 diameter)
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10’’ x 4.5’’ ( 254mm x 114.3 )
- Winch Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 23.1'' x 8.5'' x 9.7'' (587 x 215 x 246mm )
- Packing Dimensions( L x W x H ): 25.6x 16.1' x 10' ( 650 x 410 x 254mm )
- Shipping Weight: 54kg ( 119lbs)