- Manual and Tutorial
- Why Shop With Us
1000W Portable Power Station from Bluetti
The perfect companion for camping.
The BLUETTI EB70 Portable Power Station is perfect for outdoor adventures such as 4WDing, camping, hiking, fishing, light home back-up and much more. For a small size unit it packs a punch with 716Wh capacity, and built-in 1000W inverter.
The EB70 can run most of your essential outdoor appliances and electronics such as mobile phones, mini freezers, radios, projectors and more.
Powering a mobile theater can't be easier. When camping or on a RV trip, bring EB70 and give kids a burst with excitement for a movie night.
- 1000W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (1,400W Surge)
- 716Wh Capacity
- LiFePO4 Battery with 2,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- 10 Outputs For Multiple Devices
- 4 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator)
- 200W Max. Solar Input
- Eco-friendly/Gas free/Quiet/Cost-effective
Stay Powered, Wherever Life Takes You
The EB70 portable power station packs the 1000W AC inverter and 716Wh LiFePO4 battery, great for outdoor adventure, camping, hiking, fishing, emergency and much more.
- Phone charging (10W) - 50 charges
- Laptop (60W) -9-10 charges
- Tablet (30W) - 20 charges
- Camera - 36 charges
- Drone (60Wh) -10 charges
- LED Lights (10W) - 50+ hours
- Camp Fridge (50W) - 12+ hours
- Coffee Maker - 62 minutes
Note: The run-times listed above are simply estimates.
10 Outlets for All
Charge your devices as needed. BLUETTI EB70 is ready to charge your smartphones, tablets, lights, GoPros, refrigerators, coolers, projectors, etc.
Ports consist of:
- 1 X Regulated 12V (Car Socket)
- 2 x USB-C Fast Charge (100W)
- 2 x USB-A (15W)
- 2 X AC 240V Sockets
- 2 X DC 12V/10A socket
- 1 x Wireless Charging Pad (15W)
Versatile Re-Charging Options
EB70 power station supports 4 ways to recharge. This includes wall outlet (AC), petrol generator, car outlet or Solar Panels. When using a Solar panel, it’s extremely efficient making this a very popular option.
Approximate charge times / input limits
- Wall outlet (AC) - 4 - 4.5 hours (200W Max)
- Petrol Generator - 4 - 4.5 hours (200W Max)
- Car Charging - 6-8 hours
- Solar Charging - 4 hours (200W Max)
Fast Charge options
- 200W Solar + 200W AC Simultaneously - 2 - 2.5 hours
- Dual AC Adaptor (purchased separately) - 2 -2.5 hours
|Capacity||716Wh (22.4V, 32Ah)
|Cell Chemistry||LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)|
|Lifecycle||2,500+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity
|Shelf-life||Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months|
|Management System||MPPT Controller, BMS, etc.
|AC Outlets||1000W In Total
|Inverter Type||Pure Sine Wave
|USB-C Port||2 x 100W Max
|USB-A Port||2 x 5V/3A
|12V DC Ports||1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet)
|2 x 12V/10A (DC5521)
|Wireless Charging Pad||1 x 15W Max.
|AC Adapter Input||200W Max.
|Solar Input||200W Max. OCV 12-28V, 8A
|Car Input||12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port,8.2A Max.
|AC Adapter (200W)||≈4-4.5 Hours
|Solar (200W)||≈3-3.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
|12V/24V Car Outlet (98.4W/196.8W)||≈7.5-8Hours / 4-4.5Hours
|AC+ Solar (400W)||≈2~2.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||12.6 x 8.5 x 8.7 in(32 x 21.6 x 22.1cm)
|Operating Temperature||14-104℉ (-10-40℃)
|Storage Temperature||14-113℉ (-10-45℃)
|Tested & Certifications||UL,UN38.3,MSDS, PSE,CE,ROHS,CEC, DOE, FCC, CA Prop 65 and More
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
- 1 X EB70 Power Station
- 1 X AC Adaptor + Charging Cable
- 1 X Car Charging Cable
- 1 X Solar Charging Cable
- 1 X User Manual
- 1 X Warranty Card
Bluetti EB70 User Manual
Bluetti EB70 Tutorial and User Guide:
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.