- Why Shop With Us
2.5A Battery Link Smart Battery Charger (6/12V) | MCU025D
Battery Link's newest range of multi-stage digital smart battery chargers feature a quality liquid crystal display which provides important charging information all in the one location. The display is constantly updated so it's simple to follow the battery's progress during the recharging process. It offers auto detect 6V or 12V operation, charge level display and amp input monitoring.
The digital control system shows both voltage and amperage rates to the battery and is designed to charge and maintain most GEL, Calcium, Deep Cycle, AGM, VRLA and conventional lead acid batteries. It can even restore heavily discharged batteries through its clever multi-stage charging system.
There is a permanent connection lead supplied with this charger for vehicles that require frequent charging such as classic cars, motorcycles or marine craft. They are suitable for negatively (-) grounded vehicles where the negative lead from the battery is connected to the vehicle chassis or engine block.
- Ideal for automotive & marine batteries.
- Rated IP65 - for use inside & outside
- Built-in error detection
- Multi-stage charging process.
- Automatic battery voltage detection (6V/12V)
- Compatible with GEL, Calcium, Deep Cycle, AGM, VRLA & conventional flooded lead-acid batteries.
- Easy to use mode switch.
- LCD display shows battery charging status.
- Internal charger temperature monitoring and power output control.
- Over charging, short circuit and over temperature protection.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- De-sulfation feature can rejuvenate and extend battery life.
- Battery Capacities - 6V (1.2~14A/H) & 12V 2.5~60A/H)
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
Aussie and Proud!
We're Australians, and we like to support our fellow Australians, which is why all our products are sourced locally from the official Australian distributors. Nothing is imported directly and we don't stock any grey imports. This also means that all manufacturer warranties are fully honored by the brands themselves.
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.