IMPROVE YOUR ASIA ROCSTA'S PERFORMANCE & EFFICIENCY WITH AN AIRFLOW 4X4 SNORKEL
This AirFlow Snorkel suits the Asia Rocsta vehicle:
- 1.8L Petrol Engine
1994 to 1997
If you’re not using a 4x4 snorkel on your Asia Rocsta 4x4 you’re very likely causing your vehicles engine unnecessary stress, and will end up paying for it later.
Snorkels are not just for off-road use. You may have noticed many large trucks have snorkels, and they're usually not going off-road. This is primarily because dusty air is at its densest the lower it is to the ground.
Aside from the obvious aesthetic benefits of having an AirFlow snorkel attached to your fourby (be honest, they just look cool!) there are a number of other really important reasons to have one.
There are three primary benefits of using an AirFlow 4WD Snorkel that directly impact the performance of your vehicle.
1. IMPROVED ENGINE PERFORMANCE
Understandably air that is taken in from within the engine bay is typically hot and full of dust, grease and dirt particles. Regardless of whether you’re driving in the city, suburbs or off-road a snorkel can improve the efficiency of your engine by pulling in clean, cool air, meaning more power and better performance.
2. PREVENTION OF DIRT AND DUST FROM CLOGGING THE ENGINE
Similar to you, your engine also requires a mixture of oxygen and fuel to run. If that oxygen is low quality and full of dust and dirt it’ll wreak havoc on the internals of your motor and cause problems. Keep it clean.
3. BETTER FUEL EFFICIENCY
As the snorkel will be installed at roof height it will be taking in cooler, cleaner air than that from your engine bay. This means less dust, water and other Microparticles will be entering your motor, and will increase the fuel efficiency while allowing your air filters to remain clean.
MADE TO LAST
AirFlow Snorkels are made from the highest grade Virgin Polyethylene Plastic and are formulated for long term UV resistance, meaning they’re long lasting and resilient against the elements.
RAM SNORKEL TECHNOLOGY
As there are two types of snorkels, RAM Snorkels and Vortex Snorkels, AirFlow Snorkels are RAM Snorkels. As the vehicle moves forward air is rammed down the scoop of the snorkel.
Drain holes positioned at the base of the snorkel head allow the heavier dust and moisture particles to pass through, and allow the clean moisture free air to enter the air intake, where it is further filtered in the engine.
DESIGNED TO THE CONTOURS OF YOUR NAVARA D40
With the use of the latest in computer aided designed software AirFlow 4x4 Snorkels have been styled to fit across the contours of your vehicles body without any visible bolts of brackets.
The design allows the snorkel to fit flush against the guard, complimenting the vehicle and enhancing it’s style and appearance.
AirFlow Snorkels are an international brand, and have been tested in some of the most extreme conditions around the world.
AIRFLOW SNORKEL FEATURES
- Designer styled with no visible bolts or brackets
- Air Ram Air Intake Area
- 3.5 inch cold air induction 3.8 times. 3 inch ram effect only 1.8 times
- RHF Flexible Hose rated to 135 Deg C
- Minimal Join Points from Snorkel to air-cleaner
- Utilising existing air-cleaners and Under Bonnet access points where possible.
- New access points to air-cleaners are used where existing connection do not allow sufficient air-flow
- Stainless Steel Clamps and "A" Pillar Brackets
- Polyethylene Injection Moulding for every AirFlow Snorkel
- Virgin Polyethylene Powder 9800 to Tests ASTM D1238/D1505/D790/D638/D2440/D1525
- One piece Polyethylene Moulded Air Ram including grill
- Two piece aero foil grill on the Cold air induction Air Ram for greater lamina air flow
- CAD (Computer Aided Design) templates detailing layout, check measurements, fitting instructions and kit lists included.