240 Volt 2.2L Ice Maker by EvaKool
This stylish and elegant 2.2 litre ice maker from Evakool is the ideal companion at your next party, barbeque or camping trip. Due to it's slick exterior design, it will compliment any kitchen or camper. And with the small addition of a 600W Sinewave inverter (see bundles below), it can be used on outdoor excursions such as road trips or camping.
Featuring a stylish cabinet and simple digital controls you will be the envy of all of your friends on those hot summer days!
Fill the tray with water, press the Go button and in around 10 minutes you'll have some freshly made ice cubes ready for your favourite beverage. It can produce 12kgs of ice in just 24hrs!
EvaKool Ice Maker Specifications
|Ice basket Capacity:||0.8kg|
|Water Tank Volume:||2.2L|
12KG of ice in 24hrs! 9 ice cubes per cycle(approx 1-2 hours to fill tray depending on conditions)
This unit can be run off 12 volt using a 600W pure sine wave inverter (click here to view, or available as bundle below) or a 1 KVA generator available from most electronics stores.
|External Dimensions||360mm x 250mm x 330mm|
- Established for over 20 years
- Australia's largest manufacturer of 12 volt portable refrigeration
- With Australian manufacturing facilities, Evakool is able to offer customised 12 Volt refrigeration solutions
- Australia's largest manufacturer and distributor of fibreglass and polyethelene iceboxes, having sold close to 1 MILLION units worldwide.
- Nationwide service support for our wide range of products
THE EVAKOOL PRODUCT DIFFERENCE
- Over 50 different fridge freezers
- Evakool Fibreglass & Fridgemate fridge-freezers are Australian made
- Evakool Fibreglass & Fridgemate fridge-freezers can cool up to 60ºC below ambient
- Nationwide service network
- Nationwide no fuss warranties offered across our range of fridges and iceboxes
- Over 50 different shapes and sizes
- Fully insulated with Evakool's specially forumulated Polyol-Iso foam.
- Fibreglass models can hold ice up to 15 days*
- Polyethelene models can hold ice up to 10 days*
- Over 20 years experience in the industry
- 5 year warranty on all iceboxes
* Ice keeping capability dependant on ambient temperature, size of icebox, amount and quality of ice.
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
High Quality Products & Free Shipping
Warranty & Returns Policy
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
All our products ship free of charge!
We're incredibly proud to offer free shipping and insurance on almost everything in our store. Unfortunately there are some minor conditions. Australia is a huge continent and depending on your location we may have to make some additional arrangements to get your item(s) to you, and depending on the distance this may incur some shipping fees. Please understand we will always do our utmost best to ensure this doesn't happen but for very remote regions we unfortunately will sometimes have no choice. Should this nasty situation arise we will contact you immediately and discuss options. Should you not want to pay any additional fees we'll refund you in full.
Orders are usually dispatched within 1 - 3 business days. Should there be any delays we will let you know immediately.
In order to get your purchase to you as promptly and safely as possible we utilise a number of trusted and reputable courier services, including Australia Post (depending on the item and your location). These delivery services should have your item delivered to your door within 3 - 10 working days depending on your location. In some cases where the address is based in the more rural parts of Australia this may take longer. Should the delivery time take longer than we would like we will let you know.
As soon as the item has been shipped we will provide you with a tracking number. You can then use this number to watch your item move across Australia toward your location. It will also give you a clear idea of exactly when to expect your item.
Depending on the item we may contact you to arrange delivery. In order to ensure your purchase lands in the correct hands we will require a signature from you on delivery. If you are not home on delivery the postman/courier will leave a card with collection details.
Please feel free to contact us should you want to make alternate arrangements for delivery. We’re flexible and here to help.
Estimated Shipping Times
Please note these are estimates, and actual shipping times may vary depending on your location. All Evakool products are dispatched from the Caloundra Queensland warehouse.
|QLD||Brisbane||1-2 business days|
|QLD Regional||3-4 business days|
|NSW/ACT||Sydney||2-3 business days|
|NSW Regional||3-4 business days|
|VIC||Melbourne||3-4 business days|
|VIC Regional||5-6 business days|
|TAS||Tasmania||7-10 business days|
|SA||Adelaide||5-6 business days|
|SA Regional||7-10 business days|
|WA||Perth||5-7 business days|
|WA Regional||7-14 business days|
|NT||Darwin||7-8 business days|
|NT Regional||10-14 business days|
Please note that unfortunately we're unable to ship to PO Boxes (and/or Parcel Lockers). Please rather use a work address, or that of a friend, colleague or family member.
We are happy to ship overseas too! Please contact us with the item you wish to purchase and your details and we’ll provide a quote.