Includes FREE DC Platinum Fridge Mounting Kit
110 LITRE PLATINUM UPRIGHT FRIDGE/FREEZER BY EVAKOOL
EvaKool’s Platinum series of beautiful upright fridge freezers deliver exceptional performance regardless of the harsh Australian terrain you're driving through.
The Platinum range have been designed by drawing on EvaKool's years of experience and extensive knowledge of 12 volt refrigeration.
This range of EvaKool stand up fridges have been developed specifically to provide maximum cooling performance for the tough Australian environment.
Suitable for motorhomes, caravans, campers, boats, yachts and homes relying on 12 volt and solar generated power.
WHY CHOOSE PLATINUM UPRIGHT CARAVAN FRIDGE/FREEZERS?
- Cooling capacity up to 60ºC below ambient
- 3 sizes with 2 doors - (DC146, DC175, DC210)
- 1 size with 1 door - (DC110)
- Fridge and freezer capability
- Easy to use controls
- 12/24 volt operation
- Mounting Kit (optional)
- 2 Year No Fuss Warranty
- Metal Cabinet
- Satin platinum grey finish
- Insulated walls up to 80mm thick
- Reversible doors
- Metal door latch
- Smooth internal walls, hygienic and easy to clean
- Interior light
- Wire shelves
- Vegetable/fruit crisper
- Door shelves with egg tray
COMPRESSOR: Secop PBC 2.5 (formerly Danfoss BD50)
- Quiet, reliable, efficient operation
- Low voltage protection
- External mounted condenser for improved performance
- Will operate on angles up to 30 degrees
- Self diagnostic fault system
- Easy to use controls
- Automatic reverse polarity protection
EvaKool 110 Litre Platinum Fridge Freezer Specifications
|Product Type||Upright 12/24 Volt Compressor Driven Fridge Freezer, designed for Recreational Vehicles|
|Freezer Compartment (Litres)||10|
|Dimensions||815mm x 473mm x 530mm (HxWxD)|
|Internal Dimensions (LxWxH mm)||125mm x 365mm x 215mm (HxWxD) - Freezer / 720mm x 395mm x 380mm (HxWxD) - Fridge (Excluding Compresser Step)|
|Door Depth (including seal)||65mm|
|Weight (kg)||30.0 Kg|
|Voltage||12 / 24 volts DC|
|Power consumption (DC 12V)||Approx 2.1 Amps/hr at 32°C ambient temp, Fridge at 4°C & Freezer at -15°C|
|Temperature Range||+5 °C for Fridge. -18 °C for Freezer|
|Compressor||Secop PBC 2.5 (formerly Danfoss BD50)|
|Unit Material||metal cabinet|
|Colour||Platinum grey finish|
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 years|
- Established for over 20 years
- Australia's largest manufacturer of 12 volt portable refrigeration
- With Australian manufacturing facilities, Evakool is able to offer customised 12 Volt refrigeration solutions
- Australia's largest manufacturer and distributor of fibreglass and polyethelene iceboxes, having sold close to 1 MILLION units worldwide.
- Nationwide service support for our wide range of products
THE EVAKOOL PRODUCT DIFFERENCE
- Over 50 different fridge freezers
- Evakool Fibreglass & Fridgemate fridge-freezers are Australian made
- Evakool Fibreglass & Fridgemate fridge-freezers can cool up to 60ºC below ambient
- Nationwide service network
- Nationwide no fuss warranties offered across our range of fridges and iceboxes
- Over 50 different shapes and sizes
- Fully insulated with Evakool's specially forumulated Polyol-Iso foam.
- Fibreglass models can hold ice up to 15 days*
- Polyethelene models can hold ice up to 10 days*
- Over 20 years experience in the industry
- 5 year warranty on all iceboxes
* Ice keeping capability dependant on ambient temperature, size of icebox, amount and quality of ice.
This unit comes with the EvaKool 2 Year No Fuss Warranty
All Evakool products purchased through 4x4 Down Under include the official Evakool Manufacturer warranty.
The Evakool Warranty includes:
- Peace of mind with Australia’s leading 2 year warranty.
- Nation-wide service support.
Returns, Repairs and Replacements
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please email us here, or contact Evakool directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Evakool warranty policy does not apply to goods which have been damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product not authorised by Evakool. All products must be returned in good condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Evakool will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure. For any queries please contact email@example.com.
In the event of something needing to be fixed under warranty, you will need a copy of your proof of purchase/receipt and as much information about the fault as possible. You can then call your local service agent listed at www.evakool.com/repairers or contact Evakool directly on 07 5492 7777.
Should you require further assistance please contact 4x4 Down Under on 1300 76 86 41 or email us here.
All our products ship free of charge!
We're incredibly proud to offer free shipping and insurance on almost everything in our store. Unfortunately there are some minor conditions. Australia is a huge continent and depending on your location we may have to make some additional arrangements to get your item(s) to you, and depending on the distance this may incur some shipping fees. Please understand we will always do our utmost best to ensure this doesn't happen but for very remote regions we unfortunately will sometimes have no choice. Should this nasty situation arise we will contact you immediately and discuss options. Should you not want to pay any additional fees we'll refund you in full.
Orders are usually dispatched within 1 - 3 business days. Should there be any delays we will let you know immediately.
In order to get your purchase to you as promptly and safely as possible we utilise a number of trusted and reputable courier services, including Australia Post (depending on the item and your location). These delivery services should have your item delivered to your door within 3 - 10 working days depending on your location. In some cases where the address is based in the more rural parts of Australia this may take longer. Should the delivery time take longer than we would like we will let you know.
As soon as the item has been shipped we will provide you with a tracking number. You can then use this number to watch your item move across Australia toward your location. It will also give you a clear idea of exactly when to expect your item.
Depending on the item we may contact you to arrange delivery. In order to ensure your purchase lands in the correct hands we will require a signature from you on delivery. If you are not home on delivery the postman/courier will leave a card with collection details.
Please feel free to contact us should you want to make alternate arrangements for delivery. We’re flexible and here to help.
Estimated Shipping Times
Please note these are estimates, and actual shipping times may vary depending on your location. All Evakool products are dispatched from the Caloundra Queensland warehouse.
|QLD||Brisbane||1-2 business days|
|QLD Regional||3-4 business days|
|NSW/ACT||Sydney||2-3 business days|
|NSW Regional||3-4 business days|
|VIC||Melbourne||3-4 business days|
|VIC Regional||5-6 business days|
|TAS||Tasmania||7-10 business days|
|SA||Adelaide||5-6 business days|
|SA Regional||7-10 business days|
|WA||Perth||5-7 business days|
|WA Regional||7-14 business days|
|NT||Darwin||7-8 business days|
|NT Regional||10-14 business days|
Please note that unfortunately we're unable to ship to PO Boxes (and/or Parcel Lockers). Please rather use a work address, or that of a friend, colleague or family member.
We are happy to ship overseas too! Please contact us with the item you wish to purchase and your details and we’ll provide a quote.