Single 4x4/Ute Roller Drawer with Fixed Top by Boab | 1300mm
We all know that a good storage solution on the road makes life that much easier, and the latest release from Boab brings a new and innovative offering to the traditional 4x4 drawer system.
A built-in track tie-down system has been incorporated into the sides of each draw, which is much more versatile than the old lashing rings you often see. These tracks are also recessed, so you won’t bump them when loading up.
The rattle-free roller bearing slides enable smooth and quiet operation, while waterproof ply decks will keep the drawers sturdy for many years to come. All drawers are lockable, and feature slam-shut catches for ease of operation.
BOAB – THE BETTER CHOICE IN ROLLER DRAWERS
Installing roller drawers in your vehicle gives you easier access, extra security
and added safety. Work or play, you’ll be able to store gear where it’s
out of sight, easy to get to, and won’t be rolling around!
This single roller drawer features one individually lockable drawer with felt lining and will suit LC 100, LC 200, LC80, GU Patrol and most dual cabs.
Note this drawer features a fixed top (no sliding). To view the sliding top model click here.
- Unique easy-fit adjustable mounting system suits most vehicles
- Heavy-duty frames fitted with roller-bearing slides
- Secure rattle-free construction
- Sealed roller bearings
- All-metal drawers with felt lining
- Black marine carpet exterior
- Waterproof plywood top deck
- Lockable drawers
- Slam-shut catches
- Built-in tie-down points
- Built-in ‘safety gap’ avoids injury
- Easily transferred between vehicles
- Optional side filler panels for popular models
- Easy DIY installation
- Easy to load away from the vehicle
- Easy to carry to camp or work site
- Protection for food and equipment away from the vehicle
- Stackable boxes with secure lid catch
Includes flush mount anchor track tie down system, with tie down rings.
Ideally suitable for ute/trayback.
Boab Single Roller Drawer with Fixed Top Specifications
- Model No: RDUNISUTE
- Dimensions: 1300 L x 500 W x 275 H (mm)
- Weight: 48kg
Why Shop at 4x4 Down Under?
Excellent & Honest Service
No Sales Gimmicks
- Annoying and dishonest ’Sales Timers’ that simply reset every few hours and are there to coerce you into buying.
- Dishonest “low stock” labels, another coercive sales gimmick.
- False “John just bought a…” alerts. Our customer alerts (bottom left) are 100% true and we're proud of them.
- Being bombarded by trust badges and labels everywhere you look that mean nothing.
- We don't spam! Your information is safe with us. It will never be shared or sold, or used to fill your inbox with garbage.
High Quality Products & Free Shipping
Installing Boab Drawer Systems (ute or 4x4)
The beauty of the Boab 4x4/4wd Roller Drawer systems is that there’s no installation required.
When needed simply drop them in, and when you don't need them, take them out for extra space, a lighter load, or full seating capacity.
This ease of use also allows for the swapping of drawers between vehicles if required, as well as adding a removing different combinations of drawers depending on your requirements on the day. It also makes it convenient should you want to carry the drawers to your camp or worksite.
Orders are dispatched within 5 business days. Should there be any delays we will let you know immediately.
In order to get your purchase to you as promptly and safely as possible we utilise a number of trusted and reputable courier services, including Australia Post (depending on the item and your location). These delivery services should have your item delivered to your door within 2 - 10 working days depending on your location. In some cases where the address is based in the more rural parts of Australia this may take longer. Should the delivery time take longer than we would like we will let you know.
As soon as the item has been shipped we will provide you with a tracking number. You can then use this number to watch your item move across Australia toward your location. It will also give you a clear idea of exactly when to expect your item.
Depending on the item we may contact you to arrange delivery. In order to ensure your purchase lands in the correct hands we will require a signature from you on delivery. If you are not home on delivery the postman/courier will leave a card with collection details.
Please feel free to contact us should you want to make alternate arrangements for delivery. We’re flexible and here to help.
Please note that unfortunately we're unable to ship to PO Boxes (and/or Parcel Lockers). Please rather use a work address, or that of a friend, colleague or family member.
We are happy to ship overseas too! Please contact us with the item you wish to purchase and your details and we’ll provide a quote.