Includes FREE TMDZ-50 Cover (value $145!)
43 Litre TravelMate Dual Zone Fridge Freezer by Evakool | TMDZ-50
This 43 litre TravelMate Dual Zone model is the latest addition to Evakool's incredibly popular TravelMate series of fridge freezers.
TravelMate fridge/freezers are reliable, user friendly, and built to last. They are a great companion for all your boating, four wheel driving and camping adventures. The TravelMate range incorporates the world renowned Danfoss compressor technology and a highly efficient cooling system that offers quiet and efficient operation and trouble free enjoyment.
Now in dual zone capacities, you can enjoy the convenience of having both a fridge and freezer in one unit. Or, if you prefer one large fridge or one large freezer.
The TMDZ-50 is also fully compatible with the Evakool WIFI App for your mobile device. This allows you to adjust and monitor the temperature of the fridge freezer right from your phone or tablet. Available on Android and iPhone.
WHY CHOOSE TMDZ TRAVELMATE FRIDGE FREEZERS?
- Extensive range.
- Convenient Dual Zone Fridge/Freezer operation.
- Unique design enables the lid to be opened from either side or removed completely, all in one action.
- Evakool is committed to producing the most user friendly fridge freezer on the market.
- It will freeze in Australia’s hottest conditions – cooling capacity up to 55ºC below ambient.
- Multi Voltage - will run from DC12V & 24V, AC 240V (leads included)
- Wifi App enabled, control and monitor your fridge from your mobile device
- 2 Year No Fuss Warranty & Nationwide Service Support
- CABINET MATERIAL: POLYPROPYLENE
- Fully insulated base and lid
- Sturdy cabinet
- Smooth walls, hygienic and easy to clean
- Will not rust, corrode or dent
- Will not absorb food tastes or odours
- Quality Fittings
- Handles can be used as tie down points
- Internal Bright LED Light
- Wifi App enabled
- USB port to charge small devices (0.5A)
- Removable baskets and lid - makes cleaning a breeze!
COMPRESSOR: DANFOSS (SECOP) PBC2.5
- Quiet, reliable, efficient operation
- Dual zone, set either compartment as fridge or freezer
- Digital Controls
- Built in low voltage protection
- Will operate on angles up to 30 degrees
- Self diagnostic fault system
- Simple to use controls
EvaKool 43 Litre TravelMate Dual Zone Fridge Freezer Specifications
|Type||Electric, compressor driven portable dual zone fridge freezer|
|Volume (Litres)||42.5 L (Tub1 - 26L, Tub 2 - 16.5L)|
|Dimensions||748mm x 410mm x 428mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight (kg)||17.5 Kg|
|Voltage||Operates on 12/24 volts DC or 240 volts AC|
|Model Configuration||2 separate compartments each of which can be set to operate independently as a fridge or freezer. Unique removable lid design. Removable baskets. Deep enough for standard wine or 2 litre soft drink bottle to stand upright.|
|Power Usage (average)*||As Fridge at 4°c: 1.0 to 2.0 Amps/Hour / As Fridge 4°c and Freezer -15°c: 1.5 to 2.2 Amps/Hour / As Freezer Freezer at -15°c: 2.0 to 3.0 Amps/Hour [at ambient temperature of 32°C]|
|Temperature Range||+10°c ~ 20°c. Cooling capacity of up to 55°c below ambient temperature|
|Compressor||Secop (Danfoss) PBC2.0|
|Unit Material||Polypropylene with Polyurethane Insulation|
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Year No Fuss Warranty. Nationwide Service Support.|
* Average power usage is dependant on properties such as the compressor speed setting, current temperature surrounding the unit, and the temperature of the contents within the fridge.
TravelMate TMDZ Dual Zone Fridge Freezer Cover
Protect your TravelMate Dual Zone Fridge Freezer investment from the hazards of the Australian outdoors with this original protective bag cover designed and manufactured by Evakool.
- Protection against harsh elements including dirt, dust & sand.
- Easy access panels for handles and plugs.
- For use whilst camping, as well as on open back vehicles, boats and yachts.
- Established for over 20 years
- Australia's largest manufacturer of 12 volt portable refrigeration
- With Australian manufacturing facilities, Evakool is able to offer customised 12 Volt refrigeration solutions
- Australia's largest manufacturer and distributor of fibreglass and polyethelene iceboxes, having sold close to 1 MILLION units worldwide.
- Nationwide service support for our wide range of products
THE EVAKOOL PRODUCT DIFFERENCE
- Over 50 different fridge freezers
- Evakool Fibreglass & Fridgemate fridge-freezers are Australian made
- Evakool Fibreglass & Fridgemate fridge-freezers can cool up to 60ºC below ambient
- Nationwide service network
- Nationwide no fuss warranties offered across our range of fridges and iceboxes
- Over 50 different shapes and sizes
- Fully insulated with Evakool's specially forumulated Polyol-Iso foam.
- Fibreglass models can hold ice up to 15 days*
- Polyethelene models can hold ice up to 10 days*
- Over 20 years experience in the industry
- 5 year warranty on all iceboxes
* Ice keeping capability dependant on ambient temperature, size of icebox, amount and quality of ice.
This unit comes with the EvaKool 2 Year No Fuss Warranty
All Evakool products purchased through 4x4 Down Under include the official Evakool Manufacturer warranty.
The Evakool Warranty includes:
- Peace of mind with Australia’s leading 2 year warranty.
- Nation-wide service support.
Returns, Repairs and Replacements
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please email us here, or contact Evakool directly at email@example.com. The Evakool warranty policy does not apply to goods which have been damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product not authorised by Evakool. All products must be returned in good condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Evakool will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure. For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of something needing to be fixed under warranty, you will need a copy of your proof of purchase/receipt and as much information about the fault as possible. You can then call your local service agent listed at www.evakool.com/repairers or contact Evakool directly on 07 5492 7777.
Should you require further assistance please contact 4x4 Down Under on 1300 76 86 41 or email us here.
All our products ship free of charge!
We're incredibly proud to offer free shipping and insurance on almost everything in our store. Unfortunately there are some minor conditions. Australia is a huge continent and depending on your location we may have to make some additional arrangements to get your item(s) to you, and depending on the distance this may incur some shipping fees. Please understand we will always do our utmost best to ensure this doesn't happen but for very remote regions we unfortunately will sometimes have no choice. Should this nasty situation arise we will contact you immediately and discuss options. Should you not want to pay any additional fees we'll refund you in full.
Orders are usually dispatched within 1 - 3 business days. Should there be any delays we will let you know immediately.
In order to get your purchase to you as promptly and safely as possible we utilise a number of trusted and reputable courier services, including Australia Post (depending on the item and your location). These delivery services should have your item delivered to your door within 3 - 10 working days depending on your location. In some cases where the address is based in the more rural parts of Australia this may take longer. Should the delivery time take longer than we would like we will let you know.
As soon as the item has been shipped we will provide you with a tracking number. You can then use this number to watch your item move across Australia toward your location. It will also give you a clear idea of exactly when to expect your item.
Depending on the item we may contact you to arrange delivery. In order to ensure your purchase lands in the correct hands we will require a signature from you on delivery. If you are not home on delivery the postman/courier will leave a card with collection details.
Please feel free to contact us should you want to make alternate arrangements for delivery. We’re flexible and here to help.
Estimated Shipping Times
Please note these are estimates, and actual shipping times may vary depending on your location. All Evakool products are dispatched from the Caloundra Queensland warehouse.
|QLD||Brisbane||1-2 business days|
|QLD Regional||3-4 business days|
|NSW/ACT||Sydney||2-3 business days|
|NSW Regional||3-4 business days|
|VIC||Melbourne||3-4 business days|
|VIC Regional||5-6 business days|
|TAS||Tasmania||7-10 business days|
|SA||Adelaide||5-6 business days|
|SA Regional||7-10 business days|
|WA||Perth||5-7 business days|
|WA Regional||7-14 business days|
|NT||Darwin||7-8 business days|
|NT Regional||10-14 business days|
Please note that unfortunately we're unable to ship to PO Boxes (and/or Parcel Lockers). Please rather use a work address, or that of a friend, colleague or family member.
We are happy to ship overseas too! Please contact us with the item you wish to purchase and your details and we’ll provide a quote.